Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m with you that I don’t really believe the random character/alignment claim. Mick Foley was the first character and made sense to be independent, dude love makes sense as a jobber. The only thing holding me back is it seems like a character that could remain 3rd party aligned as I believe he wrestled in the wwf as cactus jack as well. In his bio WCW is listed as a brief stint.

So if it's not random, which I don't think it is random, then there is a good bet that rags is mafia aligned right now.  Rags claiming that it is random also screams a cover to me. 

@SirA1 if rags is cactus jack right now would it fit that he is mafia aligned (wcw)? 

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

1) So far we know Rags has been Jobbers and Indy aligned. He now claims he's Mankind but civ aligned? I'm not buying it, but I also don't want to risk lynching him another day and having him come back.

2) I want to know why LTBF is posting like this. Is he doing it to himself? Is someone else doing it to him? I strictly want to know the reasons why he's posting the way he is. 

3) I have less of a mafia read on Gopher than I do on Rags, but I've been wrong a lot this game and right now we have zero solid intel to go off of, so gopher

Darth 

46 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I think I missed the rational behind the Darth BW

same tbh

rags

If we lynch him and he's civ aligned and comes back we know he's mafia.

If his claim of Mankind is true, he's WCW and we lynch a mafia.

Otherwise we need to see what information gopher has.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

At this point, it would be ridiculous to go after Rags again.  I don't think he can die.  I'll go darth.

I think it's either each time he's lynched he comes back as another faction until he becomes all 4, or he just keeps cycling. At this point though I don't know who else is a good read besides him.

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Don't vote gopher. Darth needs to get his story straight.

What story?

Just now, Darth Pees said:

What story?

You "don't want to risk lynching [rags] another day and having him come back", then you vote rags and want to lynch him today and possibly tomorrow. Seems like you're just scrambling.

Vote count 

Darth - - 9-- sirA, md4l, rags, woz, touch, teude, fj, hz, James 

LTBF--1--JFIN

woz--1--gopher

rags--2--ksj, Darth 

gopher--3-- mookie, ltbf

mookie--1--dome

Teude - - 1--ted 

10 to eliminate

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

You "don't want to risk lynching [rags] another day and having him come back", then you vote rags and want to lynch him today and possibly tomorrow. Seems like you're just scrambling.

I'm thinking as I go, which admittedly isn't the best strategy, but I'm trying to put my thoughts on paper.

With Rags, there might be a high percentage chance he is completely immune from being lynched. Idk, what do you think? I'm about to be lynched anyways, but my thoughts are:

1. He cannot die from being lynched at all. Each night he is ressurected as a different character and different faction. <--- I don't think this is possible. I think there's a finite number of characters he can play. So...

2. He has X amount of lives before dying. We know there's 4 factions now (Town, Indy, Jobbers, WCW). Rags has already been Indy and Jobbers, so now he's either WCW or Town. Since he claims his character is WCW Mankind, that leans towards him being mafia right now. If we lynch him tonight, two things could happen:

A) He turns out to be lying and is mafia, comes back civ (or dies). 

B) He's telling the truth, and comes back as mafia.

Archived