Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

47 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Dude Love makes sense to me to be the jobber. Rags admitted that he could be each character and alignment once. So far he's been independent and jobber. Cactus Jack, which he admits being, makes the most sense to be WCW aligned.

I’m with you that I don’t really believe the random character/alignment claim. Mick Foley was the first character and made sense to be independent, dude love makes sense as a jobber. The only thing holding me back is it seems like a character that could remain 3rd party aligned as I believe he wrestled in the wwf as cactus jack as well. In his bio WCW is listed as a brief stint.

22 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Mookie is far to quiet. I haven't heard him bragging about nailing mafia on D1. That's been his MO the last 3-4 games IIRC.

Will rags come back if he's hit? Should we try that instead of lynching?

I think I've got LTBF figured out and I don't think he's a threat. Still makes me nervous. 

The number of people asking for protections when so little info is out is really bad. Same with everyone so eager to drop hints. It never helps, and this game has been no different. 

Well duh, we haven't lynched Gopher yet and he was my D1 mafia read.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I like this vote. This, dome, and Woz.

15 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Why Gopher? What sort of Read did you get off of him.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I think this needs to be the lynch. GopherI still am skeptical of Gopher's D1 claims. It's D3, so @gopherwrestler did you know that stuff based on the knowledge your role has...wow yes and whoa no

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You're welcome on the Rag lynch.  I think it's time we start going after an inactive, and my money is on TyTy.  I don't think I've seen him post once. 

Teude is standing out n regards to inactives. Almost no help at all in very few posts

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Darth - - 2--gopher , sirA

LTBF--1--JFIN

MD4L-  1--fj

woz--1--gopher

rags--1--ksj

gopher--2--touch, hz

mookie--1--dome

10 to eliminate

Well my first vote didn't count so let's see what happens. I will vote again after the next vote count and see what happens

ROYGB

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Day 1, posting non-sense. Trying to give off the vibe that you're active without really doing anything.

Oh he did things on day 1 for sure if you paid attention. Confirming that Rags was "Currently" Indy which was Damn True.

1) So far we know Rags has been Jobbers and Indy aligned. He now claims he's Mankind but civ aligned? I'm not buying it, but I also don't want to risk lynching him another day and having him come back.

2) I want to know why LTBF is posting like this. Is he doing it to himself? Is someone else doing it to him? I strictly want to know the reasons why he's posting the way he is. 

3) I have less of a mafia read on Gopher than I do on Rags, but I've been wrong a lot this game and right now we have zero solid intel to go off of, so gopher

So a guy that's doing good work and asking the right questions, and getting answers, who says on Day 3 he will role-claim (Although it's very obvious at this point) gets a posting restriction slapped on him on Day 3 to make that harder for him to do. 

Yeah that's an obvious lynch target for sure. ;) I'd say 50% of the people on Gopher right now are Jobbers/WCW.

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

So a guy that's doing good work and asking the right questions, and getting answers, who says on Day 3 he will role-claim (Although it's very obvious at this point) gets a posting restriction slapped on him on Day 3 to make that harder for him to do. 

Yeah that's an obvious lynch target for sure. ;) I'd say 50% of the people on Gopher right now are Jobbers/WCW.

Or a guy who posted on day one like he had more information than the rest of us and started getting heat for it before Rags got lynched, only to come back the next day unlynchable (and disappear) can now avoid having meaningful conversation today.

Archived