USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

16 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

@USMC_PackFan

Commish...are we or are we not adding another Flex?

Due to the mixed feedback received, not this year. 

We'll be adding the additional FLEX for sure next year though for sure. 

That way I shouldn't hear that not enough time was given to plan out the additional spot on the starting line up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Due to the mixed feedback received, not this year. 

We'll be adding the additional FLEX for sure next year though for sure. 

That way I shouldn't hear that not enough time was given to plan out the additional spot on the starting line up. 

The bolded was my gripe with it and any changes to non-redraft leagues. Happy with the prolonged changed.

Hey USMC does that mean that we have a completely new starting spot in 2019 or does the RB/WR spot become a RB/WR/TE spot?

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Also, thoughts on my pick of Freeman? Unfortunately 10 wasn't an ideal spot and given how terrible my RB spot is i feel like i had no choice. There was only 1 other person i was considering and i expect him to go next. 

I passed on him twice, including once by a 27 year old RB. I think that Freeman has pretty good opportunity, but I didn't have a very good grade on him, so I couldn't justify the pick. But I think where you were picking...he was far and away the number 1 RB available, so not a bad pick at all.

8 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I passed on him twice, including once by a 27 year old RB. I think that Freeman has pretty good opportunity, but I didn't have a very good grade on him, so I couldn't justify the pick. But I think where you were picking...he was far and away the number 1 RB available, so not a bad pick at all.

I like Lewis the player but his opportunity is going to be so rough especially with Henry there who is even younger and better

Lewis, is a mixed bag....He had many Inj's early on, he's still in his prime (27), he played well in NE... Belichick always seams to gets the most out of his players, players seem to digress some after leaving NE.....thinking he will have less scoring opportunity's in TN vs NE?

That said, I was hopping he would fall to me @ 2.2. :( 

14 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The bolded was my gripe with it and any changes to non-redraft leagues. Happy with the prolonged changed.

Hey USMC does that mean that we have a completely new starting spot in 2019 or does the RB/WR spot become a RB/WR/TE spot?

It will be another Flex spot added to the starting lineup.