USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

I don't see anything crazy about the trade. Fact is that we are dealing with a player that has the most "new" hype this season. Whether you believe it or not is how you perceive this trade. Titans is counting on the hype coming to fruition, hockey sold while his commodity was as high as he thought it would get.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

I know right? 

IMHO, the deal was fair until the 2019 were included... 

I definitely wasn’t a huge fan of throwing in the 2019, but I figured I would upgrade my RB2 position while getting within the roster limits and worry about next year’s draft down the line and try to get a 1st back somewhere or pick up an extra 2nd possibly. 

7 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

the 2019 pick was the only reason I pulled the trigger tbh

Oh no question about it.  I mean I don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on you for get the most value for your player.  It's just that at this point and time the 2 players involved in the trade are not far off from each other in value & the pick swap this year would have been more than enough to cover any disparity that there might have been IMHO.  Like I said, good on ya for getting everything you could for your player. Shoot, can't blame for it one bit.  

@tntitans4life17 is a big boy and I'm sure he know what he's doing.  As long as both sides are happy with it that's all that matters at this point.  

I almost took Burton over Gesicki. Ultimately I went with age and opportunity considering Burton is closer to 30 than 20 and is fighting for targets with ARob, Anthony Miller, Kevin White, Tarik Cohen, Taylor Gabriel, and Adam Shaheen. 

Long way of saying I’m surprised he made it to round 3 as well. 

I had considered Burton also, but with me begrudgingly keeping two TEs coming into the draft i passed.... When we discuss new rule changes next off-season I'd like a TE premium to be discussed/voted on. It would add some spice to an overall boring position. 

33 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

I had considered Burton also, but with me begrudgingly keeping two TEs coming into the draft i passed.... When we discuss new rule changes next off-season I'd like a TE premium to be discussed/voted on. It would add some spice to an overall boring position. 

@USMC_PackFan I would throw all these items on a list  on the front page to vote on during the off-season

• Like 1