USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

Last year somehow I got Kamara, Ertz, Njoku, J. Williams, and a future 1st. This year wasn’t as good as last year, clearly. But I’m very happy with DJ Moore, Dion Lewis, Mayfield, and Clement. They were the #4, #5, #9, and #11 guys on my big board. Clement cost me an extra 3rd, but I couldn’t continue to see him fall. He could be better than Ajayi...he has 3 down potential...is young...and Ajayi is in the final year of his contract. 

3 hours ago, SoS said:

Good pick Titans. I was close to keeping him. 

Yeah I was between him and Eifert but just like the upside of Seals Jones more. Needed to get a younger TE with Greg Olsen nearing retirement and pretty glad I was able to hopefully find one without having to trade for one 

1 hour ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Yeah I was between him and Eifert but just like the upside of Seals Jones more. Needed to get a younger TE with Greg Olsen nearing retirement and pretty glad I was able to hopefully find one without having to trade for one 

RSJ is a good pick. I wasn’t exactly all-in on TE but tbh i just drafted Mariota, didnt have any RBs towards the top and have a slew of WRs. Figured late round 3 is worth a shot for Eifert’s potential. Already have Graham and on a lesser level Clay so i could just as easily cut Eifert early and not worry about it. Just throwing darts at potential for now

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

6 minutes ago, SoS said:

I’m gonna speed things up and assume JagsCrazy is still down for this trade since our latest PM correspondence indicated as much. 

SoS gets:

JagsCrazy gets:

Not to be the crotchety old man here, but we got to have confirmation on trades. 

No worries. His last PM to me was “post and I’ll accept”, so I’m confident he’ll follow through on that end. 

I’m not gonna be able to login for the rest of the day so didn’t wanna hold things up any longer. If my assumption is wrong that’s fine. 

3 minutes ago, SoS said:

No worries. His last PM to me was “post and I’ll accept”, so I’m confident he’ll follow through on that end. 

I’m not gonna be able to login for the rest of the day so didn’t wanna hold things up any longer. If my assumption is wrong that’s fine. 

That's completely understandable and I'm sure it's all good. But if he was to change his mind and multiple picks get made afterwards we would have a mess. Trades are not final until both parties "accept" in this thread. I'd hold off @WE-R-Lions till @JaguarCrazy2832 confirms. 

4 minutes ago, SoS said:

If that's the case then I'm cool with it. As long as @JaguarCrazy2832 post his acceptance in the near future it's no biggie.

@honolulu2786is right though should have accepted prior to the pick being made.