USMC's "Dirty Dozen" Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, sammymvpknight said:

Looking for a 2:1 trade. Look at my depth and determine if here are two guys you’d like for one of your guys. My team is Long Beach Bobcats. 

Your team is stacked.  I'll take Thomas and Kamara for Kenyon Drake if you want to reduce your players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

You just picked him up as a free agent 3 hours ago. If someone really wanted him that bad they would have put in a waiver claim xD

That maybe, but no one did. All players have a value regardless when they were were picked up.  Vance McDonald  is the 13th best scoring TE though 4 wk's, Even after not playing Wk 1. 

At the time, your team needed a TE this Wk

@USMC_PackFan also needs one this week

@chisoxguy7 needs one Wk 6

@Sllim Pickens needs one Wk 7

@Oregon Ducks needs one Wk 9

Value is determined by a players ability, situation they play in, and having a need on your roster.   

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

That maybe, but no one did. All players have a value regardless when they were were picked up.  Vance McDonald  is the 13th best scoring TE though 4 wk's, Even after not playing Wk 1. 

Value is determined by a players ability, situation they play in, and having a need on your roster.   

I'm definitely not looking to trade for him. He scored all of his points in one week, has been poop other than that and doesn't seem to have a big role.  There are better streaming options available for when I will need a TE.

9 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

My team is definitely not trading for anyone lol