Mychal Kendricks released by Philly

He was cut because of the $7 million owed.  I know the Igles we're shopping him around. Perhaps because he wasn't budging on the money owed? How much less does he sign for?  I see this as the annual Cap Casualty that the Steelers can't afford. I hope I'm wrong because he would be a nice addition to what I see as the team's biggest weakness.

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Really the Steelers just need to do whatever it takes to make this happen this is the perfect answer to our inside linebacker problems.

We signed Jon Bostic.    We dont need an ILB.  

And we definitely dont need a pass rusher either.   Keion Adams gumma be dominate!!!!

If anything, we need to be looking into adding Dez Bryant and maybe bringing Mike Mitchell back.  

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

And we definitely dont need a pass rusher either.   Keion Adams gumma be dominate!!!!

If anything, we need to be looking into adding Dez Bryant and maybe bringing Mike Mitchell back.  

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

sheldon-sarcasm.png

Archived