Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@bucsfan333 is this true?

The mafia can have the same person use their ability and make the hit?

On 5/25/2018 at 2:29 PM, MathMan said:

another question.

how does this work?

1. Does the factional hit/roleblock have to be used on the same person? 

2. Does a particular player need to call in the hit/roleblock?

3. if the director hits, can he still use his direct move?

4. so if the godfather hits, invisible will say he did nothing? there is no detective to invest the gf

On 5/25/2018 at 3:59 PM, bucsfan333 said:

1. Nope. They're two separate moves.

2. Nope. They're "free" moves.

3. I'm not sure what you mean. He chooses someone and places their move on someone else. I'm not going to confirm whether or not it works. It's more to stop claims than anything. ?

4. Correct. The Godfather is essentially immune to invests. Civs are probably gonna end up with a favorable ratio, so it seems fair.

Lynching me is as close to lynching a confirmed town as you can get. I'm here and legitimately scum hunting. I can't use my moves as long as a single mafia member is alive. They have literally no one else to roleblock. I ask again. WHO ELSE IS MAFIA GOING TO ROLEBLOCK? I'm amazed that people that MUST be town are avoiding the fact that unless they choose for me to win, they're not going to let me use my move. 

On 5/25/2018 at 11:27 AM, bucsfan333 said:

Order of Night Moves
Pardon
Lynch
Roleblock(s) [First to last: Mafia -> Civ Special -> Other]
Other Move(s)
Civ Special Move(s)
Mafia Move(s)

The pardon comes before anything else. Mafia could not roleblock or redirect Darth even if they wanted to. I am literally the only person left alive with an ability that can be roleblocked or redirected. 

Am I wrong and why?

Bcb is mafia. Lock it in. I don't care how he treated the Rags bandwagon. Dome and LTBF have hammered teammates on D1 when they didn't have to and they coasted to the end off that move alone. People can do things for reasons we don't immediately understand or sometimes they just do stupid things. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@bucsfan333 is this true?

The mafia can have the same person use their ability and make the hit?

On 5/25/2018 at 12:29 PM, MathMan said:

another question.

how does this work?

1. Does the factional hit/roleblock have to be used on the same person? 

2. Does a particular player need to call in the hit/roleblock?

3. if the director hits, can he still use his direct move?

4. so if the godfather hits, invisible will say he did nothing? there is no detective to invest the gf

On 5/25/2018 at 1:59 PM, bucsfan333 said:

1. Nope. They're two separate moves.

2. Nope. They're "free" moves.

3. I'm not sure what you mean. He chooses someone and places their move on someone else. I'm not going to confirm whether or not it works. It's more to stop claims than anything. ?

4. Correct. The Godfather is essentially immune to invests. Civs are probably gonna end up with a favorable ratio, so it seems fair.

This seems dumb if you ask me. It eliminates the ability by the invisible. If the invisible watches someone and the mafia doesn’t have to assign someone to make the hit, what is the point of that ability? Wish we had a vigilante or a real detective over that ability.

In the wrestling game BCB made us select someone to make the move. We were not able to use our ability if we made the faction hit.

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The pardon comes before anything else. Mafia could not roleblock or redirect Darth even if they wanted to. I am literally the only person left alive with an ability that can be roleblocked or redirected. 

Am I wrong and why?

So the problem with this theory is that you are not civ-aligned. As much as it seems you are being truthful, we don’t know that we can trust you. You have your own agenda to win for yourself.

If you want to help us, can you tell me which out of the 5 nights you were roleblocked? You said three out of the 5. Which ones?

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This seems dumb if you ask me. It eliminates the ability by the invisible. If the invisible watches someone and the mafia doesn’t have to assign someone to make the hit, what is the point of that ability? Wish we had a vigilante or a real detective over that ability.

In the wrestling game BCB made us select someone to make the move. We were not able to use our ability if we made the faction hit.

I agree the Invisible was an unimportant role and a mafia member should have to designate someone.

But this is the game we have. The mafia have a free roleblock that they can use as long as one member is alive. I am the only player left in the game who can be roleblocked. But yet Bcb has consistently ignored this and yet believes I should be lynched. He also went from having a foolproof lynch order of me, Utley, and ET to dropping ET entirely and adding Tk3, who's been widely regarded as town recently. 

Bcb is mafia and lynching me is anti-town. I'm gonna keep saying it until someone gives me a legitimate dispute

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So the problem with this theory is that you are not civ-aligned. As much as it seems you are being truthful, we don’t know that we can trust you. You have your own agenda to win for yourself.

If you want to help us, can you tell me which out of the 5 nights you were roleblocked? You said three out of the 5. Which ones?

Nights 2, 4, and 5. It's very likely I was roleblocked N3 as well, but I had a minor emergency and did not get around to submitting my move. If you look back I was completely absent that day around nightfall. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Nights 2, 4, and 5. It's very likely I was roleblocked N3 as well, but I had a minor emergency and did not get around to submitting my move. If you look back I was completely absent that day around nightfall. 

I don’t believe you anymore. At least about how many nights you have been roleblocked. It should be obvious why.

You have your own reasons for lying to us, but don’t preach to us for wanting to have you dead. You are not civ-aligned.

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don’t believe you anymore. At least about how many nights you have been roleblocked. It should be obvious why.

You have your own reasons for lying to us, but don’t preach to us for wanting to have you dead. You are not civ-aligned.

Lol dammit.

Okay I wasn't roleblocked N2. 

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

And just because I want to win doesn't mean I don't want town to get second :)

Archived