Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You should include yourself in the list TBH

Stop creating a narrative that leaves you out of scum discussion

I know who I am. I can’t force you to see it. I have been waiting to get hit to have my name cleared and they refuse to do it. So I keep asking questions and scum hunting.

I can only do so much to prove to you my alignment, but I think I made it pretty obvious I am civ. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I know who I am. I can’t force you to see it. I have been waiting to get hit to have my name cleared and they refuse to do it. So I keep asking questions and scum hunting.

I can only do so much to prove to you my alignment, but I think I made it pretty obvious I am civ. 

bro, I agree you are civ

but if you're trying to get information from other people, you can't lead the witness. It's going to wind up giving you the answers you want to hear, not the answers that are actually out there

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Blatantly ignoring logic I've spoon-fed you over the past few days makes me think Whicker is right.

Bcb.

IMO there's a chance you're also tunneling on one person because you're smart enough to know that one mislynch ends the game.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Darth.  Get all your thoughts out now.  You won't make it another hour 

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

I think bcb is mafia.

Just now, Whicker said:

Bcb is scum claiming all over the place

I don't think that comment was a threat as mafia

I think all 7 players are operating under the assumption that Darth is the hit tonight, unless mafia is smart enough to hit Whicker.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I think all 7 players are operating under the assumption that Darth is the hit tonight, unless mafia is smart enough to hit Whicker.

I mean, I disagree. bcb has made it pretty damn clear he's mafia. If mafia doesn't hit whicker tonight, they lose because he's not going to be the lynch.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I think bcb is mafia.

Lol.  It's logic bro.   You're the only cleared town.  You're following scum and indy.  Use your head.  Better yet go back to the first post, look at the voting history and tell me whose votes look town and whose don't 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I didn't mean literal scum claim. Just that each post reeks. 

Archived