Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Seriously? Night two huh?

Now I don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't roleblocked N2 because I was lynched D2. I missed my move N3. I was roleblocked N4 and N5. That's the actual truth. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Now I don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't roleblocked N2 because I was lynched D2. I missed my move N3. I was roleblocked N4 and N5. That's the actual truth. 

So you are claiming that Touch was not roleblocked night 4?

Just now, Whicker said:

Yes. 

I was roleblocked N4

I don’t think I believe this. It makes no sense that Touch would not protect himself. I believe you are at 3 right now. Depending on if you could target the right people that would still be alive...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don’t think I believe this. It makes no sense that Touch would not protect himself. I believe you are at 3 right now. Depending on if you could target the right people that would still be alive...

He was likely redirected.

Isn’t the redirect the roleblock?

On 5/25/2018 at 11:27 AM, bucsfan333 said:

Mafia (Faction Hit and Roleblock)

Godfather - You appear as a civ if investigated.

Strongman - Your hit cannot be blocked by anyone/anything. This happens every odd night.

Director - You choose one player each night. The chosen player's move is used on a different player instead (of your choosing). The chosen player will be informed of the change, but follow your direction.

Faction hit AND roleblock AND Director

What? The only three mafia members are The Godfather, the Strongman and the Director. Who’s ability is the roleblock then?

Mafia has two "free" moves. The hit and roleblock.

Archived