Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

WTF? What more advantage does the mafia need... 

Idk. Town started with a very favorable ratio so I assume that's the justification.

But again this is the reality of the situation. Mafia has a hit, a roleblock, and a redirect right now. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Ok I believe you about night 4. I still think you are at 3 probes successful though.

I swear if you probed me, I will find you.

Touch, ET, (no move), Rags (blocked), Utley (blocked)

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Idk. Town started with a very favorable ratio so I assume that's the justification.

But again this is the reality of the situation. Mafia has a hit, a roleblock, and a redirect right now. 

We have no abilities left. You are the only person for the RB or redirect now.

I think this is the weakest abilities for the civs I have ever seen. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Touch, ET, (no move), Rags (blocked), Utley (blocked)

I don’t think I believe this entirely, I do however wish that an alien victory could coincide with a civ victory. It would help these final couple nights.

Ok @Whicker,

bcb, tk3, Utley, ET. 

Utley hasn’t shown up and left himself out of his civ count when I questioned him. It could have been a honest mistake, but it was noteworthy. He definitely could be mafia.

bcb was very inactive and was followed by Squire and did nothing. That doesn’t eliminate the Godfather possibility. He is now pushing for us to lynch you. Maybe he knows that your count isn’t high enough to win? 

ET has been stuck on me pretty much the entire game. I have been pushing him lately because of his determination to not acknowledge any other players in this game and to not scum hunt at all. I think he is probably mafia.

tk3 I was very leary of a few nights back. Especially when Touch called him out. I think some of the things that have been said in the past couple nights seem a bit odd to me, but he is more civ to me than the other three.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok @Whicker,

bcb, tk3, Utley, ET. 

Utley hasn’t shown up and left himself out of his civ count when I questioned him. It could have been a honest mistake, but it was noteworthy. He definitely could be mafia.

bcb was very inactive and was followed by Squire and did nothing. That doesn’t eliminate the Godfather possibility. He is now pushing for us to lynch you. Maybe he knows that your count isn’t high enough to win? 

ET has been stuck on me pretty much the entire game. I have been pushing him lately because of his determination to not acknowledge any other players in this game and to not scum hunt at all. I think he is probably mafia.

tk3 I was very leary of a few nights back. Especially when Touch called him out. I think some of the things that have been said in the past couple nights seem a bit odd to me, but he is more civ to me than the other three.

I'm willing to bet the game that Tk3 isn't mafia. Although as many have pointed out, I'm not really betting a lot there.

Bcb is mafia. I don't know if I can explain it other than this is my read and it's strong. 

Utley/ET is a toss up but I'd rather ET stay alive since he's my probe target. 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Bcb is mafia. Lock it in. I don't care how he treated the Rags bandwagon. Dome and LTBF have hammered teammates on D1 when they didn't have to and they coasted to the end off that move alone. People can do things for reasons we don't immediately understand or sometimes they just do stupid things. 

I don't discount the methodology, but I do believe that lynching you isn't the best course of action right now - I'm not ready to drop the SlappyMc narrative but I'm willing to hear you out on this. 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm willing to bet the game that Tk3 isn't mafia. Although as many have pointed out, I'm not really betting a lot there.

Bcb is mafia. I don't know if I can explain it other than this is my read and it's strong. 

Utley/ET is a toss up but I'd rather ET stay alive since he's my probe target. 

What is your read on SlappyMc? I don't want to rehash it again, but will do so if needed.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

What is your read on SlappyMc? I don't want to rehash it again, but will do so if needed.

He's third on my lynch order right now. As I'm typing I'm getting worried that it was faked, but I believe Slappy's ignorance of the full power of the mafia and his disappointment in town's abilities was genuine. I also believe he was genuinely worried about my victory and approached my claim in a townie way. 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Bcb is mafia. Lock it in. I don't care how he treated the Rags bandwagon. Dome and LTBF have hammered teammates on D1 when they didn't have to and they coasted to the end off that move alone. People can do things for reasons we don't immediately understand or sometimes they just do stupid things. 

where were you a few days ago when I was trying to lynch him? lol

Archived