Teh Mafiaz (jfin's Revenge) - WHICKER WINS!!

43 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

IMHO, if we go bcb tonight we can revisit slappy tomorrow. If Whicker survives tonight....my suspicion will raise because mafia should hit him knowing he's close to winning.

I'll go on record saying I'm not touching a whicker lynch. period.

I'll put my foot down on making mafia do it.

1 minute ago, Darth Pees said:

You're making the decision very easy.

I don't know what you want me to 

It is et, utley and Whicker.  We should hit Whicker first to be safe despite his stupidness of oh they can role block m, he literally could win after this phase

Did you not see how quickly et jumped on me as soon as you voted.  All they need is one town and Whicker to mislynch 

36 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If Whicker is telling the truth about his probes, lynching ET is a two birds-one stone scenario. It would remove one of his successful probes and lynch a potential mafia member.

I do think he slipped up when I asked him about his suspicion lists. It is interesting he has not come to defend himself.

This seems a legit possibility. He also may have kept that in his back pocket for a potential push as a civ. It is interesting that bcb was a major proponent in Rags lynch. He showed up after Squire died and tried to lead the way. 

Why Utley and why Tk3? Whicker can’t be trusted, even though he genuinely seems to be scum hunting.

We have to be sure tonight. If we lynch wrong we lose. 

This is important because it’s the first vote for someone other than me. He never voted for Utley or TK3 even though he listed them as mafia.

Utley because I believe he has to be mafia. No defense for himself. A slip back when he engaged with me about his suspicion list.

I agree on Utley

More than anything his actions/votes on N4 AND N5 are majorly consistent with what mafia would do, with the hindsight of knowing the results.

I've never been more sure.

I'm semi-convinced on BCB instead of ET, but I KNOW one of them is Utley.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

It is et, utley and Whicker.  We should hit Whicker first to be safe despite his stupidness of oh they can role block m, he literally could win after this phase

Did you not see how quickly et jumped on me as soon as you voted.  All they need is one town and Whicker to mislynch 

there's two mafia left.....

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The only way I can win is if mafia is eliminated. Otherwise they have their roleblock (yes I know it's technically not a requirement). So yes when it comes to my scum hunting it's definitely genuine thoughts 

That's not patently true

if you managed 2 probes, then you've won in a 1:1:1 scenario

if you've managed 3 probes, then you win in a 2:2:1 or a 3:1:1.

I agree that you can't win if mafia eliminates us, but you CAN win without us eliminating mafia

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Then we lose cause I ain't moving off it 

If you are civ, that is a really poor stance

If you are mafia, then your stance doesn't matter here

33 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The only way I can win is if mafia is eliminated. Otherwise they have their roleblock (yes I know it's technically not a requirement). So yes when it comes to my scum hunting it's definitely genuine thoughts 

But you have some already

Which means, that even if you continue to be roleblocked, you still have a number in the numerator already from the first few nights.

Even if you can't grow the numerator, the denominator will still decrease to the point where you win.

It's basic math.

I agree with your general outlook, but don't portray facts that are not true.

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

These responses don’t help your cause. You have had a couple scummy posts now.

Out of Utley, TK3 and ET who are the last two mafia?

You should include yourself in the list TBH

Stop creating a narrative that leaves you out of scum discussion

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

odd choice of wording.

It's clear you MEAN lynching, but saying HIT is curious.

nevertheless, I think I agree on your list of 3 non-towns.

I wildly disagree on the ordering that they need to go.

Utley is my highest % mafia read, so he needs to go

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Did you notice how I've been pushing SlappyMc as mafia and nobody following? Whicker made a great argument against you, so I'm listening, given that my train has gone nowhere, quickly.

I trust TK3. I trust Darth. I trust Whicker is who he says he is. 

That leaves ET, bcb and Utley.

Utley has disappeared and give us no reason to not believe he is mafia.

Tomorrow would be down to bcb and ET. 

I feel that bcb has contributed more (albeit not a lot more, but more) than ET. ET refused to vote for Rag. I would lean more towards ET over bcb. Whicker does make valid points though.

Archived