2018 NBA Finals: The Warriors vs LeBron Pt. 4

RavensTillIDie

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

True, but Lebron’s game is physicality and the dude has been a champ working and taking beatings for awhile now. 

I'm not disagreeing at all, but at the same point, we're comparing a 33 year old (with a lot of tread on his tires) to a 40-41 year old, in a collision sport (with a lot of tread on his tires) who is one wrong hit away from being done.

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

I really think he needs to be somewhere young where he doesn’t need to play the entire game to win it. Keep the man fresh. 

He's said that he wants to play off ball, which intrigues me, since he's so ball dominant. I can't see him ever being a spot up/mid-range guy unless he loses that explosiveness and can't get to the rack as well, which I don't see happening for a few years.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yep, which is why he is linked to the 76ers and other young squads. Do you think the man really wants to play 47-48 minutes per game in the finals and have to create every single play? He's at the point of his career where he probably wants to take 7-10 games off a season and not have to play all these minutes in the playoffs. 

he might not want to hang out and teach kids that are 10 years younger though. it's gonna be interesting. he just straight up needs to be playing with more talent and athleticism 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

he might not want to hang out and teach kids that are 10 years younger though. it's gonna be interesting. he just straight up needs to be playing with more talent and athleticism 

Ha! I mentioned in the other thread that he's a grown man now and I don't know if he wants to put up with Embiid's antics. Those guys are in a different part of their lives and you know it is going to bug the ish out of him being around them on a daily basis. 

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ha! I mentioned in the other thread that he's a grown man now and I don't know if he wants to put up with Embiid's antics. Those guys are in a different part of their lives and you know it is going to bug the ish out of him being around them on a daily basis. 

Yeah, Embiid would annoy the **** out of LeBron both on and off the court.  I can only imagine LeBron's reaction the first time he realizes completely that once Embiid gets the ball in the post...he never lets it leave the post or he turns it over.

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

imagine him hanging out with Kuzma, Ball, and Hart lol. those dudes just play fortnite and try to be funny on twitter (they are). Bron would be like wtf is this man lol 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

imagine him hanging out with Kuzma, Ball, and Hart lol. those dudes just play fortnite and try to be funny on twitter (they are). Bron would be like wtf is this man lol 

I saw some clip of LeBron's son calling him if he wants to play fortnite so he may be in the loop a bit lol. But yeah, him going to Miami was the perfect situation since all three were around the same age and same parts of their lives. Kobe was washed towards the end of his run, but damn was he miserable sitting on the bench next to those youngsters ??.

Crybaby James on twitter clips saying that the warriors have all these all stars and if you put their top 5 vs cavs top 5 they're more stacked.  this is coming from a coward who ran to dwade's team in 2009 and stacked the heat.

all hail queen james.

34 minutes ago, l3lind golfer said:

Crybaby James on twitter clips saying that the warriors have all these all stars and if you put their top 5 vs cavs top 5 they're more stacked.  this is coming from a coward who ran to dwade's team in 2009 and stacked the heat.

all hail queen james.

Aye!!! Good to see you around. 

1 hour ago, l3lind golfer said:

all hail queen james.

Haven't heard from you in a while since I destroyed ya on Madden a couple months ago ;)

Archived