Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

with my next picks I'm giving the green light for whomever wants to make my selections for me because I'm not sure if I will be available at the time of my pic because of my job. Here's why I'm saying this I don't want to wait any longer than about 5 minutes to make my pick. I would like to get at least one more running back one more wide receiver in one more tight end assuming that I'm correct that I have for total picks 4 total picks left if I have less than that then whatever at some of those positions.

My only request is that it's individuals that are not injured and are on an active roster

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

with my next picks I'm giving the green light for whomever wants to make my selections for me because I'm not sure if I will be available at the time of my pic because of my job. Here's why I'm saying this I don't want to wait any longer than about 5 minutes to make my pick. I would like to get at least one more running back one more wide receiver in one more tight end assuming that I'm correct that I have for total picks 4 total picks left if I have less than that then whatever at some of those positions.

My only request is that it's individuals that are not injured and are on an active roster

@95lloyd It might as well be you to pick for @wwhickok. If you can hang around for 5 minutes or so to be sure that he isn't active, just put his picks in and your next pick.

16 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

@95lloyd It might as well be you to pick for @wwhickok. If you can hang around for 5 minutes or so to be sure that he isn't active, just put his picks in and your next pick.

Not concerned if i am around or not. I dont have an issue with him picking for me right away. Just wanna help get through it before week 1. Doing a great job everyone.

17 hours ago, skywlker32 said:

Did we decide if we would be required to fill out our rosters through the draft? I forget.

Any thoughts on this?

Also, would anyone be against doing 19 rounds by draft and filling the last roster spot by waiver? We may not need to do this, but it could be an easy way to save time at the end (maybe even give higher priority for people that have already lost players to significant injury).

19 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

Any thoughts on this?

Also, would anyone be against doing 19 rounds by draft and filling the last roster spot by waiver? We may not need to do this, but it could be an easy way to save time at the end (maybe even give higher priority for people that have already lost players to significant injury).

We’ll see how it plays out. Less than 3 rounds left, I think we can make it. Once I get the rosters uploaded, should be able to make ir moves and waiver claims. 

15 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

Rosters have been uploaded to the league site. Make sure they’re right. Hopefully I didn’t make any mistakes.

mine seems to be missing rodgers, bell, zeke, gurley, brown and gronk.

could you make that adjustment for mne?

8 minutes ago, muncher said:

mine seems to be missing rodgers, bell, zeke, gurley, brown and gronk.

could you make that adjustment for mne?

Can’t do all of them, but I went ahead and added Richard Rodgers for you. Had to cut Melvin Gordon from your roster to make room. Hope that’s okay.

Archived