The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Yeah I'm totally convinced Jason Taylor doesn't exist as a DC character and he's either just made up for this game or is a background extra in the nolan movies that had a name.

Just now, OleXmad said:

Yeah I'm totally convinced Jason Taylor doesn't exist as a DC character and he's either just made up for this game or is a background extra in the nolan movies that had a name.

There has been no other roles like that. You are Nigma and you are caught.

Just now, MathMan said:

my character.

Well that changes things a bit.

Every character that has been revealed has been related to not only Batman, but the movies specifically. I had widely assumed that all of the roles/characters were based off of the movies (namely the Dark Knight it seems)

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I still believe with my role and the implications that were made in my PM that OleXmad is lying about being an investigator.

crazy to say, but i believe him

for a very specific reason when i did the math of who iis left

Just now, MathMan said:

crazy to say, but i believe him

for a very specific reason when i did the math of who iis left

It doesn't make sense to me. Without divulging too much, his role doesn't fit the anticipated "inspector" role.

I do not think I will remove my vote from him without hard proof. His ability seems too complicated to be faked, but seems almost useless as an investigator. You have to wait 3 days to get a result from 1 "inspection"? Just seems far fetched to me.

Archived