The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

14 minutes ago, MathMan said:

its the only way to guarantee civs win.

because, based on the list (if md4l flips civ) either mookie, dome, or me is mafia.

i strongly feel that is mookie

both dome and i prevented a night hit.

mookie has done little scum hunting and mostly just cares that he is seen as clear 

if mookie is mafia, that might mean woz was converted.

interesting that woz made it so obvious he had investigated xmad, but wasnt hit.

if mookie can be cleared by xmad, it might be dome....but i dont think dome is scum

Why don’t you think Dome is scum? Because of your crazy suspicion of Woz being converted? If I made a conversion possible in a game, I probably wouldn’t make it so “Specials” could be converted.

It would be the “normals” IMO that would be conversion candidates, players like BCB, Dome, Touch, Yourself, and OleXmad.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Why don’t you think Dome is scum? Because of your crazy suspicion of Woz being converted? If I made a conversion possible in a game, I probably wouldn’t make it so “Specials” could be converted.

It would be the “normals” IMO that would be conversion candidates, players like BCB, Dome, Touch, Yourself, and OleXmad.

How would anyone in that group be normal?

Just now, MookieMonster said:

If MD4L comes back as his role, which he will. We’ve got Malf locked and loaded. Ez-pz. He’s scrambling right now because he knows he’s about to be the target.

I will agree that if Alfred is not hit tonight, he should be the lynch. However if he is hit, we need to pay attention to the craziness that comes from his mouth, because there may be some truth to it.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

If MD4L comes back as his role, which he will. We’ve got Malf locked and loaded. Ez-pz. He’s scrambling right now because he knows he’s about to be the target.

if i get lynched, thats fine. im not going to cry about it 

lets wait to see the results from players with moves before we lynch 

I will agree that if Alfred is not hit tonight, he should be the lynch. However if he is hit, we need to pay attention to the craziness that comes from his mouth, because there may be some truth to it.

oh, mafia would be fools to hit me.

Mafia would be stupid to hit malf tonight. 

Just now, MathMan said:

if i get lynched, thats fine. im not going to cry about it 

lets wait to see the results from players with moves before we lynch 

I expected you to be hit again last night TBH. It’s what cast some doubt to your claim of being hit N3 for me. 

As I said before, out of respect, if you are not mafia, by night 3 you should be dead.

I expected you to be hit again last night TBH. It’s what cast some doubt to your claim of being hit N3 for me. 

As I said before, out of respect, if you are not mafia, by night 3 you should be dead.

yes, if i didnt have a bulletproof vest, i would have been dead n3.

Archived