The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Alfred is rolling with a conversion theory....

or, an investigation immune role.

LIS, i get it if im lynched next . we have a ML and id make a good one

but before that, give me time to help figure things out based on the nights moves.

no quick lynches

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I was talking the 100% part

fmpov, either dome or mookie is 100 percent mafia. based on md4ls list.

i trust dome more, but maybe he is a mafia (kind of like matts mirrorman role). but everything mookie did jumps out to me as scum

i dont know what you are, but if we find mafia, i will reanalyse.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I was gonna wait until morning because of reasons. If you want to now we can but I see no reason to yet. 

thats fine 

just no quick lynches guys.

if im going to be the lynch, i want to make my final theory based on the presented info

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Seriously, how many votes did you get total for the entire game?   I think you self voted 2x and Malfin voted for you 2x as well.  I am pretty sure you have 0 votes at the time of lynching for the 5+ days.   That is some strong paranoia.

yep, more concern of self preservation than finding scum

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

or, an investigation immune role.

LIS, i get it if im lynched next . we have a ML and id make a good one

but before that, give me time to help figure things out based on the nights moves.

no quick lynches

So here’s the deal, the Joker is the only one that should be investigation immune. He’s dead.

MD4L said his list contained two mafia. One is dead. Either Dome, Mookie, you or OleXmad is mafia at this point.

Woz says he investigated Ole and Mookie. I think regardless of the night hit, either you or dome are going tomorrow. I would start with dome myself, because I feel like you have been scum hunting, and he has not.

However if Dome is truthful about his role, which is starting to be more and more suspect, the mafia cannot hit him anyway.

I would be fine with a lynch either way tomorrow, but we need an other or a mafia member tomorrow night, so we need as much info as possible.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So here’s the deal, the Joker is the only one that should be investigation immune. He’s dead.

MD4L said his list contained two mafia. One is dead. Either Dome, Mookie, you or OleXmad is mafia at this point.

Woz says he investigated Ole and Mookie. I think regardless of the night hit, either you or dome are going tomorrow. I would start with dome myself, because I feel like you have been scum hunting, and he has not.

However if Dome is truthful about his role, which is starting to be more and more suspect, the mafia cannot hit him anyway.

I would be fine with a lynch either way tomorrow, but we need an other or a mafia member tomorrow night, so we need as much info as possible.

well, lets see what happens at night first 

let everyone with moves claim.

its the final crunch time.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

fmpov, either dome or mookie is 100 percent mafia. based on md4ls list.

i trust dome more, but maybe he is a mafia (kind of like matts mirrorman role). but everything mookie did jumps out to me as scum

i dont know what you are, but if we find mafia, i will reanalyse.

I just don’t see any situation where mookie would be mafia. I know for a fact he visited me the 2nd night and that nothing happened to me. Woz also put an invest in on him and confirmed him as town. 

I don’t much care for how he is acting currently but everything I’ve seen points to a civ.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I just don’t see any situation where mookie would be mafia. I know for a fact he visited me the 2nd night and that nothing happened to me. Woz also put an invest in on him and confirmed him as town. 

I don’t much care for how he is acting currently but everything I’ve seen points to a civ.

fmpov, its dome or mookie

maybe dome is bane or something.

a nightmove immune mafia would be a nice role.

somehow, the lack of a n1 hit is suspect. something had to happen there 

would mafia really no kill?

Archived