The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

hey man i get that and would not be opposed to it. however, very rude of you to post this intended "dis" at 1130 in the evening. almost makes me think you don't care about me as a human being tbh. 

Zero feelings in this game. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Off topic, strange possibly disturbing question. Have you ever watched someone die?

nah but one time i was driving and looked over at this dude and we weirdly held eye contact for like 4 seconds going like 60-70 mph and then he rear ended someone super badly. i dont know if that fellow lived, but i think about that frequently. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Off topic, strange possibly disturbing question. Have you ever watched someone die?

Yes.  About 6 months our of college, walking across the street, saw a man struggling and fall to the ground.   Went over and started CPR.  Total blur for about 2-3 minutes until EMS arrived.  

Elderly man had a heart attack and died.  Hard to say if he died before, during or after I got to him.  That was a rough few days.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

nah but one time i was driving and looked over at this dude and we weirdly held eye contact for like 4 seconds going like 60-70 mph and then he rear ended someone super badly. i dont know if that fellow lived, but i think about that frequently. 

Are the images of it stuck with you? 

Just now, squire12 said:

Yes.  About 6 months our of college, walking across the street, saw a man struggling and fall to the ground.   Went over and started CPR.  Total blur for about 2-3 minutes until EMS arrived.  

Elderly man had a heart attack and died.  Hard to say if he died before, during or after I got to him.  That was a rough few days.

How long ago was that?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Are the images of it stuck with you? 

i guess man it happened when i was like ~ 6 or 7 it's one of my earliest memories. i get crazy flash backs to dislocating my leg a lot. flash backs to crashing an atv in pretty gnarly fashion. those things probably come back to me most. 

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

i guess man it happened when i was like ~ 6 or 7 it's one of my earliest memories. i get crazy flash backs to dislocating my leg a lot. flash backs to crashing an atv in pretty gnarly fashion. those things probably come back to me most. 

I’m fascinated with how a human mind can constantly forget small menial things sometimes numbering in the 1000s in a short period of time but somehow about 15 minutes of life 9 years ago can be seen as though it just happened. 

Archived