The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

So do you think Darth is clear now?

Decent Townie Group
jfin/malf
dome
touch
bucs
md4l
woz

Townie Lean
darth
whicker

Neutral
gopher
xmad
squire
teude
mookie
ksj
tk3

Scum Lean
ltbf
bcb

Scum
james

I put this in a format I haven't seen here a lot but a ton elsewhere.  Everyone is in one of 5 groups.

Im hurt

On 6/8/2018 at 2:42 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

Maybe it was just unlucky timing, but it was a little weird that you were calling out squire, then when he finally showed up you were gone.

Directed at Woz. Seems odd he would notice something like that. Unless he was talking to squire.

18 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

For a few minutes before I go exercise....seems like the votes piled up on James and people kind of dissappeared

Gopher where have you been?

Right after James voted for himself.

Mafia voting for mafia?

17 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Why is it important to reach majority? How does that change the outcome as opposed to waiting for night? 

This post just doesn’t make sense, i don’t understand the logic 

In response to James. Doesn't really seem like something mafia would say to mafia.

15 hours ago, OleXmad said:

All I missed was a whole lot of nothing, expected a decent train of posts when I got back.

All I think I've seen from you is complaining about day one activity/content. Like I'm pretty sure most (all?) of your posts would read exactly like this one.

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

All I think I've seen from you is complaining about day one activity/content. Like I'm pretty sure most (all?) of your posts would read exactly like this one.

It feels like his post his more about not having anything to piggy back off of moreso than not having good content.

Archived