Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Yeah but now that's their job to counter

No, we can just refuse to accept it.

As long as we make a valid offer, that's all that matters.

And considering your Frenchie *** is probably all studied up on soccer and you know this dude, I'm gonna refuse it.

I suggest the tribes pressure players on their tribe to take this challenge seriously.  Everybody has to remember that with Hidden Idols, whims and endgame strategy in sight, anybody can be voted out at any time and you don't want to get voted out because you tried to get cute. 

So it's just my recommendation, but I think you all should take this one a little more seriously and try to shoot yourself in the foot just to be clever. 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You have every right to decline specific challenges.  You don't have the right to decline ANY challenge. 

Please explain this though. We can decline, but a time will come where we are forced to do a challenge we don't agree to?

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

My endgame strategy was just hindered by the host changing the rules because of how smart I am.

If you're so smart, then let's do a logic games thing.

Jeff finds a few logic games, and whoever gets more right within a set amount of time wins.  No google or help of any kind aside from maybe a piece of scratch paper.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Oh, I was suggesting you v me as reps for our tribes.

This seems like an idea for the individual aspect of the game, Rags. We are still in the Tribe part. I want everyone to be involved.