Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, The Orca said:

It's OK to admit I am right here B|

I will do no such thing because the challenge description said:

Each puzzle you solve correctly will give you either 5% better aim or 3 extra hits to your totem.  For each puzzle, you have to tell me which you want.  Better aim, or better totem.  

Operative word is solve.  Whether or not it can be solved is not solving it.  Everybody had the same opportunity to guess the correct solution in spite of the incorrect clue, so saying it was not solvable is not solving it.  If somebody said... Fine.  I'll admit you're right, but I'm still not giving you the bonus because then I'd have to give it to everyone. 

Your question was can you determine the solution. The answer was you can not. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I will do no such thing because the challenge description said:

Operative word is solve.  Whether or not it can be solved is not solving it.  Everybody had the same opportunity to guess the correct solution in spite of the incorrect clue, so saying it was not solvable is not solving it.  If somebody said... Fine.  I'll admit you're right, but I'm still not giving you the bonus because then I'd have to give it to everyone. 

Round and round we go lol

Haven't read up but I know for a fact answer 2 does not have an answer.  I submitted that it does not have an answer therefore I got the answer right and should be given my reward

@Outpost31 just saw the reward will be given next challenge will that be just for me and the orca? 

Edited by Pickle Rick

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Production will compensate those who tried on it 500 dollars for next season's Survivor Auction. 

i looked at the problem, and due to my genius brain, i knew it was unsolveable.

id like my 500 dollars for next years auction in twenties, please

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Haven't read up but I know for a fact answer 2 does not have an answer.  I submitted that it does not have an answer therefore I got the answer right and should be given my reward

@Outpost31 just saw the reward will be given next challenge will that be just for me and the orca? 

Anybody who put time into it and the next time I host Survivor, yes. 

And multiple people said it was not solvable, so the two of you aren't the only two who would have been privy to additional points.  At least four others said it was impossible to solve, so this is not something that only the two of you would have gotten additional points on.  It was an error and I had gotten rid of the source of the puzzles, so there was nothing that could have been done with it.  Nobody gained an unfair advantage, and the two of you weren't the only ones to point it out, so there was nothing to be done except notch another mistake.  It's really a non-issue.  If it was an issue and I re-issued points, we'd have to give more points to at least 3 other players and start over again.  Do you want to do that?   I'd have to re-hold the challenge by giving everyone except ET and Adrenaline an extra three points.