Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Just now, ET80 said:

I smell controversy right around the corner...

I would as well if more than three players had submitted, but they haven't. 

I put that in there just to avoid ties.  Since I changed it to allow players to make their moves based on expectations of other players instead of not knowing who they'd be matched up with, I don't anticipate a tie. 

32 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm removing the requirement to have one round different from the others since nobody is reading that part of the challenge anyway.  If anybody wants to change their submissions they can. 

i have submitted and am fine with this

Dome and ET jump onto the platform in a battle for who stays in after twice tying in votes.  Half their tribe wants them gone.  Who will remain and give Riggity Riggity the majority, and who will face off against Mookie on Redemption Island? 

ET runs right at Dome, who stays put.  ET PUSHES Dome into the water. 

ET - 1
Dome - 0

ET is sick of this.  He STAYS to see what Dome will do.  Dome STAYS again. 

ET is sick of second guessing himself.  He PUSHES feel steam ahead, and Dome STAYS again.  ET pushes Dome into the water and WINS the head to head challenge!

@ET80, you must now submit three rounds of the game versus Itty Bitty players.

@Dome, you go directly to Redemption Island, where you will play Mookie for a chance to come back into the game.  Mookie has again selected Survivor Hoops.  You have 80% to place into BALANCE (10), OFFENSE (10), DEFENSE (10).  In the head to head version of this game, each player has a chance.  The first player to score without the other player scoring on their turn, or the first player to stay on the totem with the other falling off stays on Redemption Island. 

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

go directly to Redemption Island, where you will play Mookie for a chance to come back into the game.  Mookie has again selected Survivor Hoops.  You have 80% to place into BALANCE (10), OFFENSE (10), DEFENSE (10).  In the head to head version of this game, each player has a chance.  The first player to score without the other player scoring on their turn, or the first player to stay on the totem with the other falling off stays on Redemption Island. 

What button is alley-oop?

41 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

How you gonna alley-oop yourself when you let somebody like ET push you around a platform? 

I figured the rules would’ve changed between when I submitted and when the comp played out. 

Gambled and lost.

Mookie remains on Redemption Island.  Dome has been eliminated from the game.

@Dome, thank you for playing. 

@MookieMonster, you must now choose a new Redemption Island Challenge or stay with what Survivor Hoops.

Platform Peril has been added to the Redemption Island Challenge list.  If you choose Platform Peril, you must choose 10 moves of Push/Pull/Stay.  First to 3 stays in or whoever has the most points at the end of 10.