Survivor: WINNER ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 458

MacReady

Wait, is the confusion all over ET?  Did he get his move in before or after the deadline I gave him?  That's key.  

Also, Orca started at A5, but his first move was to A7.

I think we probably skipped turns.  

This challenge is screwed up again I think, but we're not gonna start it over.  Feel like everybody made errors, myself included, so we'll get it figured out as best we can and go from there.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Wait, is the confusion all over ET?  Did he get his move in before or after the deadline I gave him?  That's key.  

This challenge is screwed up again I think, but we're not gonna start it over.  Feel like everybody made errors, myself included, so we'll get it figured out as best we can and go from there.

You posted my first move to A6 lol. Everything has gone good. Et just didn't see that chatty moved him to H5 and he didn't know when he started today. Touch moved to the same spot twice so I had him add a move 

Get two moves from H5 from Et and we are on track imo

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Orca's first move was to A6 so he's good.  I didn't see et post until a good bit after the deadline which would mean he moved to h5.  I think it's all good now except we need 2 moves from et.  

I'll have the board posted in a few minutes