Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

On 6/21/2018 at 12:58 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Absolutely. But its not as cut and dry as it may seem. I have not been completely forthcoming.

In response to having a quick game.  Mafia have a traitor in their midst.  100% it's the lady.  They should probably kill her.

On 6/21/2018 at 3:33 PM, MD4L said:

I will also vote anyone for role claiming. We need to make sure they're being truthful after all.

Between this and Malf criticizing role claimers i the sign up-  I take it y'all have been having some frustrating games?

On 6/21/2018 at 7:07 PM, MathMan said:

Why hullo thar citizens of this here town.

Yor sherif sent me this here letta, hopin I can help.

I don't know much, but I do reckon theres been some aweful suspicious folk in these parts.

You may not know me, but I was in this here saloon when that poor ole boy and mayor hisself got murdered.

Now I aint much for politics myself, but that mayor aint so bad, as far as those guys go.

I knew he love this here city.

a damn shame they killed him.

I overheard that sheriff talking, and it seems as though we gots two different bullets for two different folks.

Now, anyway, barkeep pour me a bit o that whisky, and folks don't be ascared, because I mean ta help yall with catching that mean ol so-and-so who done gave fear and death to this town.

Now leave me alone while I have a couple shots because its been a long day

LEAD US LUSHMAN

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Let the results of last game be a lesson. 

Go with the OG wagon. 

Can somebody give me a rundown of the drama from last game?  I saw it came down to the wire, but it's being referenced a lot and has a huge impact on how to read day1 so far.

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Can somebody give me a rundown of the drama from last game?  I saw it came down to the wire, but it's being referenced a lot and has a huge impact on how to read day1 so far.

Bcb won the game as the last mafia because town couldn't get out of their own way, we trusted a census that was corrupted. 

Bcb played the perfect game as mafia by giving out vests to civs so he'd have the perfect alibi. 

On 6/21/2018 at 8:17 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Hello. My name oldmanx.

last game bcb won by giving out BP vests and civs cleared him for it. Turns out the vests were fake. Meanwhile md4l has a census move, but it was manipulated and sent civs on a wild goose chase while bcb watched it all unfold. 

Sounds like you dummies got outplayed and instead of learning you are pointing fingers

On 6/21/2018 at 8:05 PM, Woz said:

Should I be hopping on the bcb train due to our collective screwup last game out of spite? He played well and we played poorly.

Ah good.  I like this guy, even if his 4 points for voting for me lacked good reasoning.

On 6/21/2018 at 8:21 PM, Slappy Mc said:

BTW... Because I failed to state it at the opening.. 

The starting ratio is 16-5-1. As always the civs win when the mafia members are eliminated and the mafia wins when their numbers are equal, or greater than, the number of civs left.

I will update this throughout the game.

Once again I think this suggests we are going to see some roles change allegiance.  If that were to happen in a way that would extend the game, what might we expect?

12 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Edited for not having fully read the rules. Sorry, I thought this was starting in like a week and didn't have time to read the full intro until now. Just go ahead and eliminate me, I'll try another time when I have time to really read the rules and figure out what's going on.

That sucks, gg's dude.

Now it's time to gauge reactions.

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

The stakes are much higher now.

Et thought this stood out.  I think it stands out.  Does he mean because there are less random deaths the game is more about how we actually play it?  Anybody have a take on this?  I feel like it would be natural to explain WHY the stakes are much higher, unless he had already had that conversation in another place.

Archived