Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:
1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

The stakes are much higher now.

Like...this seems forced.

My read on the distraught Other mother (sorry, had to) was that she was going to be handing out pistols left and right. That was going to make it possible so that town could have vigilante kills. Losing her before she hands out any weapons means town is restricted to just lynches and gives mafia a serious advantage.

So, it could be dome forcing a reaction. It could also be a comment on the fact that town is now at a severe disadvantage.

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly if he just stuck with his claim it would have been okay... it hurts to kill off that role.

As soon as I saw it, I could hear you tearing out your hair and gnashing your teeth.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

My read on the distraught Other mother (sorry, had to) was that she was going to be handing out pistols left and right. That was going to make it possible so that town could have vigilante kills. Losing her before she hands out any weapons means town is restricted to just lynches and gives mafia a serious advantage.

So, it could be dome forcing a reaction. It could also be a comment on the fact that town is now at a severe disadvantage.

In a game this size, would town really be restricted to only getting vig kills by receiving guns from an other?

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

In a game this size, would town really be restricted to only getting vig kills by receiving guns from an other?

Maybe not. However, we know of one source that had that option that just dried up.

22 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Official Vote Count:

(6) BCB - Whicker, Ragnarok, Mookie, MD4L, OleXMad, KSJ

(1) LTBF - FJ

(2) MD4L - Woz, Bucsfan

(2) Mookie - BCB, EliteTexan

(1) EliteTexan - Gopher

(1) Alfred - LTBF

43 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What’s the VC?

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Official Vote Count: