Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

3 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:
3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Is this a role madness game?

Imo, that question is coming off as mafia....just saying

first of all, the way you worded this makes me think you are mafia, you know dome is civ, and you also know thats a scummy thing to say.

notice "coming off as mafia" not "i think you are mafia".

ltbf

i urge people to follow me on this one.

for the roles, i agree with what most are saying.

sheriff could be a jailor role (protects and roleblocks a player) 

deputies = investigative roles of some sort

shotgun guy = either whoever visits him gets shot or its our vig

guy with bp vest

guy who can ressurect someone

mafia

ben - goon

frankie - framer

tony - silencer

veronica - hooker

archer - gf with unblockable hit (every other)

16-5 (now) is a fairly unfriendly ratio.

Okay, really not liking the early traffic analysis. Of the 21 living players in the game, only bucs, dome, ET, LTBF, MD4L and myself have as many or more posts than Slappy does as mod. That's seriously ungood.

5 posts or less club (12 of 21):

@bcb1213, @Darth Pees, @Famous Jameis, @gopherwrestler, @kingseanjohn, @MookieMonster, @OleXmad, @PuntMyLumps, @Ragnarok, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Whicker

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

first of all, the way you worded this makes me think you are mafia, you know dome is civ, and you also know thats a scummy thing to say.

notice "coming off as mafia" not "i think you are mafia".

ltbf

i urge people to follow me on this one.

for the roles, i agree with what most are saying.

sheriff could be a jailor role (protects and roleblocks a player) 

deputies = investigative roles of some sort

shotgun guy = either whoever visits him gets shot or its our vig

guy with bp vest

guy who can ressurect someone

mafia

ben - goon

frankie - framer

tony - silencer

veronica - hooker

archer - gf with unblockable hit (every other)

16-5 (now) is a fairly unfriendly ratio.

Swing and a miss. 

I believe the question is coming off as mafia cause it is a clear question that the answer can easily give mafia an idea of what role the person who answered has. Need I explain more?

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Swing and a miss. 

I believe the question is coming off as mafia cause it is a clear question that the answer can easily give mafia an idea of what role the person who answered has. Need I explain more?

It is also a question that has an answer in the original story which if somene is asking shows they are not paying attention or care...or imo Dome was fixing to find info based on someone's answer

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay, really not liking the early traffic analysis. Of the 21 living players in the game, only bucs, dome, ET, LTBF, MD4L and myself have as many or more posts than Slappy does as mod. That's seriously ungood.

@bcb1213, @Darth Pees, @Famous Jameis, @gopherwrestler, @kingseanjohn, @MookieMonster, @OleXmad, @PuntMyLumps, @Ragnarok, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Whicker

Do you track post counts most games?

Do people vary in the amount they post based on whether they are scum or town generally?

If so what does the posting between last game and this tell you, cause I checked out after I got hit N1

For some reason I think anybody who voted for me is mafia and anybody who is nice to me is clear.

After seeing the ratio, I'm surprised the crazy vet is civ aligned.  I wonder if all the town roles Slappy laid out are actually civ aligned.  If we take the lore on its face, there's certainly a possibility that the deputies or some other roles could be mafia aligned.  But that seems like a natural ambiguity created by the narrative, not intentional. If he created a traitor role Ithink it would have been written a little different

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Do you track post counts most games?

Do people vary in the amount they post based on whether they are scum or town generally?

If so what does the posting between last game and this tell you, cause I checked out after I got hit N1

They were very telling last game, as I was hosting, I learned a lot.  

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

You learn A LOT hosting.

Only thing I ever learned is that my ambition doesn't match my work ethic and I'm pretty bad at ethics in general.  I was telling Slappy how much I like this style though, it reminds me of the game I made where people were dying on a cruise and it turned out to be sloths.... wait...

Just now, PuntMyLumps said:

Only thing I ever learned is that my ambition doesn't match my work ethic and I'm pretty bad at ethics in general.  I was telling Slappy how much I like this style though, it reminds me of the game I made where people were dying on a cruise and it turned out to be sloths.... wait...

New Sloth Mafia?

tenor.gif?itemid=5909591

51 minutes ago, Woz said:

left my notes at work, but from what I recall:

• Town (16)
    • Sheriff - either investigation or possibly handcuff/lockdown ability (a la Bossman from Wrestlemafia: no vote, no power) ... maybe both?
    • Deputies (2) - sound like a pair of watchers (I'm waiting for when they watch each other cause you know it's gonna happen); maybe a watcher and a tracker?
    • Veteran - paranoid gun owner (you visit him at night, regardless of who you are, you dead); possibly vigilante (town night kill)?
    • Old man - martyr, can give up place in game for someone dead (potentially person can be dead multiple nights?)
    • Gigantic man - protector (can lose power due to high caliber rounds, godfather's Magnum (used to kill mayor) and vet's shotgun most likely the risks at this point)
    • Townsfolk (10) - just trying to stay alive
  • Mafia (5)
    • Archer/"The Boss"/"The Godfather" - head mafia, godfather (immune to investigations), may have "big caliber bullet" gun (possibly an every other night power?)
    • Ben - goon (no powers beyond mafia chat)
    • Frankie - lawyer/tailor (turns investigation results on its head)
    • Tony - silencer (person won't be able to speak next day, or have weird posting restrictions)
    • Veronica - temptre ... I mean, role blocker (nullify power at night)
  • Other (1)
    • Distraught mother - was going to give out guns like it was Christmas [dead due to modkill]

What do you have?

This guy formats.  I think this is what I got for the most part.  I'd very much disagree about your role description for townsfolk though.  I was very happy to read about the Gigantic man role COUGH COUGH COUGH

21 minutes ago, Woz said:

After last game, I've chosen to take a backseat this game and observe more than direct 

Archived