Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, Whicker said:

After last game, I've chosen to take a backseat this game and observe more than direct 

latest?cb=20170802220035Do you mean just let town choose a victim and hop along for the ride? 

Just now, Whicker said:

After last game, I've chosen to take a backseat this game and observe more than direct 

This exact "change" has been announced by countless players over countless eras of mafia.  Every single time they were scum.  Actually that's a lie, but can you guess why I think  a mafioso would say something like this?

1 minute ago, PuntMyLumps said:

This exact "change" has been announced by countless players over countless eras of mafia.  Every single time they were scum.  Actually that's a lie, but can you guess why I think  a mafioso would say something like this?

Yes

Side note, it makes me very happy to hear that people like the theme. I have fun writing the storyline and developing the characters. Especially the grief stricken mother, I think she will play a big role in the... oh.

I was trying a different style than the last time I hosted (10 plus years ago).

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yes

Of course you do.  Because you are living it.  You can feel the chill stream of sweat trickle across your brow.  Don't wipe it, they'll notice!  They already noticed!  You're done!  No you're not, it's just sweat.  Everybody sweats.  Especially fat people on hot days.  It could be hot where you are, nobody would know the difference.  Just breathe.

You're announcing your change in play style in anticipation of suspicion.  But both civ and mafioso alike fear suspicion, that part of it tells us nothing.  The question becomes whether or not this characteristic itself is suspicious, the change in approach.  Clearly a mafioso would want to post less as it's hard to keep up a lie; it's stressful.  But there's also the chance you are being honest.  So we have to look at the merits of your explanation for a change.  I don't have the context to do that, but as a general rule players that want to find mafioso aren't analyzing their own play style.  Unless you really fudged the last game.  Did you fudge it?

2 minutes ago, PuntMyLumps said:

Of course you do.  Because you are living it.  You can feel the chill stream of sweat trickle across your brow.  Don't wipe it, they'll notice!  They already noticed!  You're done!  No you're not, it's just sweat.  Everybody sweats.  Especially fat people on hot days.  It could be hot where you are, nobody would know the difference.  Just breathe.

You're announcing your change in play style in anticipation of suspicion.  But both civ and mafioso alike fear suspicion, that part of it tells us nothing.  The question becomes whether or not this characteristic itself is suspicious, the change in approach.  Clearly a mafioso would want to post less as it's hard to keep up a lie; it's stressful.  But there's also the chance you are being honest.  So we have to look at the merits of your explanation for a change.  I don't have the context to do that, but as a general rule players that want to find mafioso aren't analyzing their own play style.  Unless you really fudged the last game.  Did you fudge it?

That was well written and very entertaining 

On 6/21/2018 at 12:44 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Good question. The donator (im calling him martyr) will be able to choose who receives his gift. The only requirement for receiving said gift, is to be dead.

I think this answers a recent question.

Archived