Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

Not even a day after losing the Mayor, the town seemed to have calmed down and everyone was getting settled in. Everyone, except for @freakygeniuskid. Upon opening her door she received her letter from the Mayor. Reminded of the grief that had been bestowed upon her very recently she screamed profanities into the town. She went back inside her house and proceeded to get drunk; very drunk. Not long after getting drunk she started having crazy ideas, like not reading the rules thoroughly, and she grabbed her bag of guns and her bottle and walked out her door.

Staggering around the town a few townsfolk tried to console her, but she had her mind made up. She dropped the bag, ripped open the zipper and pulled out a handgun. The townsfolk shrieked and quickly ran indoors. *Bang* She fires off one shot and everyone hits the deck. She quickly grabs another gun from the bag. *Bang* Now crying she proclaims, "MY BOY!!! My sweet, sweet boy. Which one of you did this to him? Come out and face me. You coward!" She grabs another gun and points it at a house, "I know you're in there, get out of the shadows and face your fate."

By this time the Sheriff has caught wind of what was going on and quickly and carefully approached the situation. "Ma'am, It's the Sheriff. Please calm down." "NO I will not calm down." She screams, wielding yet another firearm. "Ma'am, this isn't going to bring him back. You are scaring the townsfolk, please put the gun down and let the proper authorities handle the situation." She quickly turns and points the firearm at the Sheriff. "This is your fault Sheriff. If you had been doing your job, my son would still be alive. You might as well had pulled the trigger yourself." "Now Ma'am," quivers the Sheriff. "You know that isn't true. This town loved your boy. We will bring the one that committed this crime to justice." She starts walking towards the Sheriff still pointing her weapon with bad intentions. "Sheriff, he was only 6 years old." Now bawling her eyes out she cries out to the entire town, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? He was a good boy." She looks back at the Sheriff, "Now you have to pay for your sins too." Just as the hammer pulls back on her firearm, a man kicks open his door to see a woman wielding a firearm, pointed directly at the Sheriff. Only he doesn't care who she is or what she is doing, he only cares that she is on his porch. *BOOM* The sound of his double barrel carries through the town as the woman is blown off of the mans porch. The man shakes his head walks back in his home. Shortly his door reopens and he attaches a "No Trespassing. Violators Will Be Shot On Site" sign on his door and looks at the Sheriff with a very smug glare. He closes his door and the Sheriff walks over to the lady, but its too late. 

@freakygeniuskid is dead, he was the Angry Grief Stricken Mother, Other Aligned.

(Host note, Let this be a lesson to everyone, rules are rules. No exceptions. Also, day drinking is probably a bad idea)

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Who is this "now" person, and why are you voting them?

Well, I suppose it should have been the "was" person ...

no vote (for now since I was previously voting freakygeniuskid)

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Well, an other managed to die even quicker than LTBF.  That's impressive.

To be fair, he was a rookie who made a mistake by claiming (which wasn't against the rules) and then tried to cover his tracks by editing his post (which is).

What's LTBF's excuse?

24 minutes ago, Woz said:

To be fair, he was a rookie who made a mistake by claiming (which wasn't against the rules) and then tried to cover his tracks by editing his post (which is).

What's LTBF's excuse?

Honestly if he just stuck with his claim it would have been okay... it hurts to kill off that role.

Well 1 scum down...on to the next

22 minutes ago, Woz said:

What's LTBF's excuse?

Rum

Archived