Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

Why hullo thar citizens of this here town.

Yor sherif sent me this here letta, hopin I can help.

I don't know much, but I do reckon theres been some aweful suspicious folk in these parts.

You may not know me, but I was in this here saloon when that poor ole boy and mayor hisself got murdered.

Now I aint much for politics myself, but that mayor aint so bad, as far as those guys go.

I knew he love this here city.

a damn shame they killed him.

I overheard that sheriff talking, and it seems as though we gots two different bullets for two different folks.

Now, anyway, barkeep pour me a bit o that whisky, and folks don't be ascared, because I mean ta help yall with catching that mean ol so-and-so who done gave fear and death to this town.

Now leave me alone while I have a couple shots because its been a long day

51 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Why hullo thar citizens of this here town.

Yor sherif sent me this here letta, hopin I can help.

I don't know much, but I do reckon theres been some aweful suspicious folk in these parts.

You may not know me, but I was in this here saloon when that poor ole boy and mayor hisself got murdered.

Now I aint much for politics myself, but that mayor aint so bad, as far as those guys go.

I knew he love this here city.

a damn shame they killed him.

I overheard that sheriff talking, and it seems as though we gots two different bullets for two different folks.

Now, anyway, barkeep pour me a bit o that whisky, and folks don't be ascared, because I mean ta help yall with catching that mean ol so-and-so who done gave fear and death to this town.

Now leave me alone while I have a couple shots because its been a long day

I read this whole thing in the voice of Foghorn Leghorn.

Archived