Bloodshed Mafia CIVS WIN!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Your posts read more like you're just kinda hanging out rather than actually involved.

To be fair right now, there's nothing to be involved in.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Your posts read more like you're just kinda hanging out rather than actually involved.

Should I be hopping on the bcb train due to our collective screwup last game out of spite? He played well and we played poorly.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Should I be hopping on the bcb train due to our collective screwup last game out of spite? He played well and we played poorly.

You actually played the best out of town save for Rags, I'd say we lynch bcb out of pettyness but we must be better than that.

Sadly I'm not above pettyness Bcb. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I don't even know what happened last game, but this bcb train doesn't sit well with me.

@OleXmad - cliff notes version of what went down last game.

Hello. My name oldmanx.

last game bcb won by giving out BP vests and civs cleared him for it. Turns out the vests were fake. Meanwhile md4l has a census move, but it was manipulated and sent civs on a wild goose chase while bcb watched it all unfold. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I don't even know what happened last game, but this bcb train doesn't sit well with me.

The census is always right and claiming the first dead character makes mafia immune. I just ate popcorn and lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=4519855

18 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I read this whole thing in the voice of Foghorn Leghorn.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same.

Who's responsible for this unwarranted attack on my person?

Now looka, I say, looka here. You gents are more mixed up than a feather in a hurricane

BTW... Because I failed to state it at the opening.. 

The starting ratio is 16-5-1. As always the civs win when the mafia members are eliminated and the mafia wins when their numbers are equal, or greater than, the number of civs left.

I will update this throughout the game.

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Bcb killed me at the perfect time and I'm salty, we had 3 cleared town and 2 of them got lynched because town trusted the census that was corrupted. 

It was the perfect meltdown....

Eh pettyness aside I doubt Bcb gets lynched.

Archived