World Cup Knockout Round 7/3 - It's coming home

drd23

6 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Are you joking? We've been the better side for over an hour and Colombia have been filthy.

You've created nothing (outside the Trippier to Kane cross in 1st half).  You've been better simply because Colombia has sucked.  England has been severely disappointing, you've had the ball but haven't done anything with it.  And I don't see that changing in the next 25 minutes.  Who is supposed to create chances with a midfield trio of Henderson, Dier, and Lingard?

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I’m at work but can’t watch so I don’t know how the rest of the game has been, but going off the video, it should not be a penalty.

Correct.  I didn't say Colombia deserved a goal.  I said England didn't deserve to win off a terrible no call that resulted in a PK.  England should've actually created instead of mindlessly passing the ball around.  Their midfield has been pathetic the entire game.

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

If Rashford isn't the next sub, Southgate needs to lay off the Johnny Walker.

Doubt he will be. I don't think he'll have Vardy, Kane and Rashford on all at the same time although I could be wrong. 

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

If Rashford isn't the next sub, Southgate needs to lay off the Johnny Walker.

For who? RLC should be the sub, they have absolutely no creativity in midfield.

I think I had a better time watching Russia Spain than this. Crappy game, poor sportsmanship on both sides, terrible ref. Given what both teams have created, I wouldn't be surprised if this goes to penalty shootout. Croatia will have no problem going to the final I feel

Archived