Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He’s new and excited. Gotta give him a bit to warm up. Neutral so far. 

I think pickle is mafia tho.

I agree with you on pickle rick.  Then I lean civ on Malfatron.   So as a team, I am lost on them.

MD4L

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Malf IMO is a lot like me, give him time it’ll be obvious if he’s civ. 

Do you think your ability to make correct reads on players would be a benefit for the green team to keep you around?

That is a question I have....assuming we can ID the correct players/teams as green.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Do you think your ability to make correct reads on players would be a benefit for the green team to keep you around?

That is a question I have....assuming we can ID the correct players/teams as green.

I never have good early reads, it’s usually takes me a while to settle in so I’d be open to either direction. 

37 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He’s new and excited. Gotta give him a bit to warm up. Neutral so far. 

I think pickle is mafia tho.

I was curious about his posts so far...talking about tickling his pickle, my gifs, etc

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree with you on pickle rick.  Then I lean civ on Malfatron.   So as a team, I am lost on them.

MD4L

This is the second time now you have latched onto someone else's reads and is one of the reasons the read team vibe is strong with you 

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

I don’t see anything but a bad case.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

A bad case is the reasonable me asking what the heck are you talking about.l?

In reference to why I am getting a red team vibe from you? 

In order to get a good vote day 1 we should get a good civ read on someone....so

Does anyone see what I do in these posts from James?

16 hours ago, James said:

How would we know that unified vote is actually on a civ though? If an early push happened to be on a mafia member they could pretty convincingly slide onto it with little suspicion.

I think regardless of what we end up deciding, we need to spend a lot of time thinking about it. Essentially we have one mislynch to give, the second one is a loss.

15 hours ago, James said:

To be fair I don't think you usually do many joke posts (not that it means anything)

15 hours ago, James said:

So you're sayin theres a chance?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick

Why do your and Pickle Rick's post seem very similar and more driven by info base lines of thoughts and questioning, rather than scum hunting of old. Or reverse scum hunting since we are trying to save civs. 

The tone and lack of scum hunting by both of you seems to be the icing on the cake imo. Pickle seems subdued and looking for info more than looking for scum. Same as you. Where as normally you both look into actual posts not into game mechanics and who other people think are civs

Just my gut reaction lol

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Your posts are different, down in count by a lot, off in content and way off in tone, and if you want to find civs you usually list who you think are mafia without being asked...have you listed who you think are the civs?...don't like you or malf at all. Crazy theory or not 

No I didn't, but just like Pickle you both are usually at like 50 similar posts 1+ day in. Seems like you both have the same strategy...without talking lmao...I'm calling you all mafia. 

That's funny. You have green vibes from 3 people I said were mafia and then me?

Why slappy?

@Malfatron

These are some of the more recent posts that give me the green team vibe from the orca.  It's similar to what he did last game and there is something about the way he keeps at it regardless of how it comes off.  Red team would be more methodical and self controlled.  

Archived