Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am in favor of it, but if my partner doesn’t want it to be known, I’m not going to put it out there.

The way I look at this game is, I am going to read EACH player not each team. 

If I have a civ-read on someone, they will have my vote at the end of the day.

I do think it can be beneficial for ALL of the teams to claim each other, but we are going to have those that refuse or those that lie. Ultimately I think if you are team green, civ-hunt and vote that way. You are voting a player, having info on the teammate may help consolidate votes on a specific team over having votes separated on teammates. If we trust what people claim, we can greatly increase our chances of getting everyone out safely.

See what I mean? He SCREAMS team red!!! He doesn’t really care about everyone’s safety! He voted for himself and said got to protect number one. #teamredbaby

Just now, Venom Sife said:

See what I mean? He SCREAMS team red!!! He doesn’t really care about everyone’s safety! He voted for himself and said got to protect number one. #teamredbaby

I just thought that made him a selfish jerk - not necessarily a commie.

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s really a posting limit?

11 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I tried looking in the rules but I don't see anything about it. Considering he has just over 10 posts, maybe it's for new or unverified accounts only?

It's real. I almost got screwed my first mafia game cause of it lol. I think it increases each day of the first week or something like that 

I am sorry to everyone that I offended with my statement. I am new here and still learning the lay of the land. I had no idea that we can post things like kids being run over by buses and people eating pickles simulating them as dicks, but got forbid if I use “gay” as a negative term everyone jumps on me like I am the antichrist. 

I am still leaning what is acceptable and what isn’t. 

If my future words in my posts posts offend you please feel free to PM me. 

6 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

this sounds so much like what donald trump would tweet at like 2am if he were playing this 

Just now, Shady Slim said:

this sounds so much like what donald trump would tweet at like 2am if he were playing this 

Say what you will about Donald Trump. But the one thing that everyone can agree on? He isn’t a commie. So vote Venom Sife for safety

Just now, Venom Sife said:

Say what you will about Donald Trump. But the one thing that everyone can agree on? He isn’t a commie. So vote Venom Sife for safety

Request a name change to "Venom Safe" and I'll change my vote right now.

4 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

I am sorry to everyone that I offended with my statement. I am new here and still learning the lay of the land. I had no idea that we can post things like kids being run over by buses and people eating pickles simulating them as dicks, but got forbid if I use “gay” as a negative term everyone jumps on me like I am the antichrist. 

I am still leaning what is acceptable and what isn’t. 

If my future words in my posts posts offend you please feel free to PM me. 

nobody's offended man, ppl just react to things for the sake of reacting lol. you can pretty say whatever and nobody is going to get "offended" or worked up on the internet about it. not a lot of new posters on this site and you're already spicing this up, im a fan homie. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

nobody's offended man, ppl just react to things for the sake of reacting lol. you can pretty say whatever and nobody is going to get "offended" or worked up on the internet about it. not a lot of new posters on this site and you're already spicing this up, im a fan homie. 

Don't listen to Fin. He's a stain on society. I was definitely offended.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Request a name change to "Venom Safe" and I'll change my vote right now.

I appreciate the vote of confidence in me. However Venom Sife was the name of my darth Lord Sith that I had in Jedi Knights way back when on my PC. 

You shall refer to me as Venom Sife your Supreme Leader. Yes... these are the droids you are looking for. Come and F$&@ing get them!!!

2 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

I appreciate the vote of confidence in me. However Venom Sife was the name of my darth Lord Sith that I had in Jedi Knights way back when on my PC. 

You shall refer to me as Venom Sife your Supreme Leader. Yes... these are the droids you are looking for. Come and F$&@ing get them!!!

giphy.gif

Archived