Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Venom Sife

how did you find FF?

have you ever played online mafia? 

Tacos or pizza? 

Madden or NFL2k?

final fantasy or shining force?

chocolate pudding or tapioca? 

These questions are serious business.

I found FF by freak accident trying to find my favorite adult site... i won’t tell you what FF stands for. 

I have never played mafia online I have only played in person. I usually get voted out of the game in the first round or second round by the stupid civilians. I guess I just don’t have a trustworthy demeanor. 

That is easy. Taco pizza all the way. Deep dish taco pizza rom papa murphies. Mmmmm

i don’t play video games so I don’t know. 

Again I don’t play video games. 

Tapioca literally is snot of Zeus so anything is better then that cummy bastards snot. 

15 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

See what I mean? He SCREAMS team red!!! He doesn’t really care about everyone’s safety! He voted for himself and said got to protect number one. #teamredbaby

6 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

Say what you will about Donald Trump. But the one thing that everyone can agree on? He isn’t a commie. So vote Venom Sife for safety

contradiction_o_188908.jpg

Just now, Venom Sife said:

I found FF by freak accident trying to find my favorite adult site... i won’t tell you what FF stands for. 

I have never played mafia online I have only played in person. I usually get voted out of the game in the first round or second round by the stupid civilians. I guess I just don’t have a trustworthy demeanor. 

That is easy. Taco pizza all the way. Deep dish taco pizza rom papa murphies. Mmmmm

i don’t play video games so I don’t know. 

Again I don’t play video games. 

Tapioca literally is snot of Zeus so anything is better then that cummy bastards snot. 

You lost me at not playing video games.

2 minutes ago, Venom Sife said:

So? Anyone? Anyone? A vote for Venom Sife is vote for safety. :ph34r:

its going to be great. So great!!! It’s going to be excellent. You won’t believe how great my safety will be when you vote for me. 

you know when you're voted to safety, you're done participating? don't you think you could be an asset for green team? 

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

you know when you're voted to safety, you're done participating? don't you think you could be an asset for green team? 

Truthfully I hope I don’t get voted out for 2-3 rounds. Maybe even 4 rounds. 

J would even be happy to never get voted out so I can participate the whole time. 

That being said I know it we vote me out that it would bring 2 individuals from the green team and we would be closer to winning. So I am willing to take one for the team and just watch if everyone wants to  Trust me. 

Archived