Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I think he voted a couple of times but not much else

Gopher questioned the purple comment by touch, thought me and malf are scum, said I never question the orca, and I believe he reaffirmed his feelings about malf being scum 

My reads so far.

1. Alfred - I think this is the perfect type of game for Alfred to lead in, it is also a very scary situation because he is very persuasive. From my interactions I like that he is engaging and trying to strategize, I don’t like that his “hunting” has been minimal. I think he could be white knighting us, but the chances of a mafia wanting to give the civs more information is pretty slim IMO. Civ-lean.

3. ET - He, as he usually is, was “late to the party” with the dancing posts, but he hasn’t been able to get past that. Most of his posts seem to be filler and not on topic. Slight mafia-lean

4. J-Fin - I don’t know if it’s because I was just mafia with him or just a gut feeling, but he is playing completely different than last game. He read the rules and seems to be engaging. It could be WIFOM with the “leave me behind” comment, but I get the feeling mafia J-fin wouldn’t be playing this way. Slight civ-lean

5. Touch - He seems more introverted this game. His posts haven’t given much to read into, he is short and unwilling to “cooperate,” so I could see him hiding out till later. I wouldn’t expect the mafia to jump out Day 1 and say “save me” so he is one I will keep my eye on. Neutral.

6. Venom Sife - New to the forum, lots of spunk. Singled me out, which if he was my partner, I would have understood to gauge reactions, but I am unclear as to his purpose. He said he has played mafia before, but not on a forum, so he understands the concepts. Maybe his excitement couldn’t be contained to the chat room. Neutral/Slight mafia-lean

7. Squire - My partner. At first I thought it was a good idea for one partner to “take the lead“ and the other (knowing the alignment of his partner) could gauge responses. Alfred’s partner claim made sense to me so I put it out there if Squire wanted to claim me. He obviously decided it was the smart move as well. 100% civ.

8. Pickle Rick - He seems to be analyzing posts and content. He came on a lot stronger after Alfred claimed being partners. His behavior seems civ, but the problem I had with people claiming partners is that you tend to allow one person to affect your opinion of the partner. Slight civ-lean.

9. LTBF - He has noticeably been playing devils advocate on ideas which says he is critically thinking to me. He isn’t buddying up to Pickle as much as he would if they are both mafia together IMO, so one or the other is mafia or neither are. Civ-lean

10. Bcb - Not a lot of content to go off of. Voted for his partner and has contributed since. Unsure.

11. James - He has voted for ET, claimed KSJ while calling him notoriously scummy, and questioned whether we can effectively ensure a civ is voted up. Neutral.

12. KSJ - He is more active this game. If I recall correctly, when he is scum, he likes to lay low and coast. It may be the format or he may be civ this game. Civ-lean

13. Shady - He hasn’t posted anything game related that I saw. Unsure

14. MD4L - His posts aren’t convincing me he is civ, but he is willing to get voted out day 1, which is informative. Has not claimed his partner. Neutral.

15. Gopher - He called Alfred on his claim idea and hasn’t claimed his partner. Voting for LTBF, who I think is civ. Could be trying to look good for future days. Slight mafia-lean.

16. Nazgul - He plays by his own rules, doesn’t conform. Claimed Pickle Rick twice and claimed to be part of team red. Has not claimed his real partner (unless Alfred and PR are lying (only scenario I could imagine if all 3 are mafia, not likely imo)) Not behavior a mafia member would make. Civ-lean

I am going to vote Nazgul today.

36 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

16. Nazgul - He plays by his own rules, doesn’t conform. Claimed Pickle Rick twice and claimed to be part of team red. Has not claimed his real partner (unless Alfred and PR are lying (only scenario I could imagine if all 3 are mafia, not likely imo)) Not behavior a mafia member would make. Civ-lean

Thank you for believing in me.

41 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Terrible vote.

30 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am an open book type player. My favorite type roles to get are normal civs. I can play footloose and fancy free. I also was trying to hint at who my partner was.

why do you think squire isnt convincing?

Just now, MD4L said:

I don’t buy you’re town, and certainly haven’t played the most pro town game amongst the current group of people.

I love the Town, tbh.  The people, the pizza, the highly touted public education, etc. I am 100% pro town!

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I love the Town, tbh.  The people, the pizza, the highly touted public education, etc. I am 100% pro town!

If town doesn’t vote town and hits a non town member after two consecutive perfect games oh boy.

Archived