Three-Legged Race and Lasertag Dance Competition Mafia - N5 Wednesday at 10pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this is what claiming partners was supposed to prevent against

2 Shady - bcb, shady

1 ET - KSJ

2 MD4L - Squire, MD4L

1 finn - Naz

1 Touch - Touch

1 Pickle Rick - Finneas

1 Venom  - Venom

1 Malf - ET

1 naz - Slappy 

For tomorrow we should just have each pair declare which of them should be the vote-getter.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

meaning?

Meaning the way I'm seeing things...

Pickle has been firm I'm civ 

Malfatron kind-of firm I'm mafia

Convinient the two have differing opinion. Makes it look like not in chat

Basically setting up Pickle to look good. Then he switches, you say really, and he goes back setting you up to look OK as well since you can say you wanted my rescue as well since I earned it. Wild theory here but yeah that's the way I see it at the moment given posts beginning to now.

The tone, subject matter, frequecny, ratio, both opposite each other but the same at times,...I don't know why but it is screaming that you two are mafia. It's like you both decided to play like mafia but throw in some civ aspects. Creeping me out lmao

Good luck civs. You have done well to begin with even though I didn't really want to go first. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Meaning the way I'm seeing things...

Pickle has been firm I'm civ 

Malfatron kind-of firm I'm mafia

Convinient the two have differing opinion. Makes it look like not in chat

Basically setting up Pickle to look good. Then he switches, you say really, and he goes back setting you up to look OK as well since you can say you wanted my rescue as well since I earned it. Wild theory here but yeah that's the way I see it at the moment given posts beginning to now.

The tone, subject matter, frequecny, ratio, both opposite each other but the same at times,...I don't know why but it is screaming that you two are mafia. It's like you both decided to play like mafia but throw in some civ aspects. Creeping me out lmao

Good luck civs. You have done well to begin with even though I didn't really want to go first. 

im not firm that you are mafia 

i have a civ lean on you.

im just worried you are mafia, and if you are, i know who else is

Just now, Malfatron said:

im not firm that you are mafia 

i have a civ lean on you.

im just worried you are mafia, and if you are, i know who else is

You voted me cause you thought if I was mafia I earned it.. don't like that reason. Comes off as thinking I'm mafia but sure I'll vote him

Just my quick opinion

Just now, The Orca said:

You voted me cause you thought if I was mafia I earned it.. don't like that reason. Comes off as thinking I'm mafia but sure I'll vote him

Just my quick opinion

i voted you because i think you are civ(you are about the 3rd team in my civ reads)

and also, if you are mafia, you deserve it

mostly becsause you are throwing out the ltbf tropes of crazy theories and super activitt

Archived