Packers Board Preseason Practice Meetup!?!?

AlexGreen#20

On 7/18/2018 at 7:19 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Would anyone have any interest in conducting a Packer board outing to watch one of the Packer Practices and do a lunch and drinks thing before/after?

A different message board that I post on did something similar (a regular season Bucks game) to this, a few years ago and it was a huge success. It really brought the board together as a community and created some friendships that have really lasted

If there's interest, there are 3 weekend practice dates that stuck out as potential options: 

• Saturday July 28th at 11:15 (probably too short of notice for most people)
  • Family Night on Saturday August 4th at 7:15
  • Sunday August 12th at 12:15 

I'd prefer to do the August 12th practice date, but I could make any of them work. Family night would require buying tickets but they're pretty cheap so I hope that wouldn't box anybody out.

Let me know your thoughts, I think a lot of the posters are in Wisconsin, many in the Milwaukee area. We could even coordinate a car pool if we're that organized. Otherwise we'll just arrange a meeting spot for people to meet up or tailgate at.

Let me know if there's any interest. 

I'll be returning to FL on August 11th.  My hubby and I are renting a student apartment at UWGB and the snowbird program ends that weekend.  Our calendar is getting pretty full so I don't know if I'll make any practices this summer or not.   :/

Archived