UFFFC: ALL FINISHED! Replay in first post!

I am really curious to see what others game up with for characters and strategies.

I am excited for this tournament.

Edit: I am curious as to the layout of the tournament. How are match-ups made? Is it all going to be randomized?

You all ready for this? 

Can you handle greatness....

tenor.gif?itemid=12170317

Everybody listen to what I have to say bc your gonna be seeing a lot of my ugly mug as I make you all pay for stepping into the octagon with me. 

Everyone just witnessed @Whicker can't handle this, just look at how he backed away so quickly.  He wanted nothing to with me.  He chirps but don't have a bite. 

What about ole Killaton  @The Orca.  You think you have a bite.  But if you look closely in the stands, you can make out a beached whale shaking in his skin.  He don't want none of this.  

What about little @Malfatron he's that little tiny guy trying to shove me in back.  You saw how that went.  You can't beat what you can't move.  

Now I'm putting Dana White @PuntMyLumps on notice, right here, right now!

By the time this here tournament ends, he will be putting that golden belt around my waist as I laugh at all of those who lay battered and bruised along my path of destruction.  

Everyone here in this arena, look upon greatness.  For you are witnessing a man that will rise to eternal glory!

I am Pickle, freaking, Nova! 

tenor.gif?itemid=12170311

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

tumblr_ni71b7J4ct1qedb29o1_400.gif

Malf..... look at you trying to show off your skills.  Problem is, the next move you tried didn't turn out so well.  You fell flat on your back.  Gonna have to dodge and weave a bit more or Pickle Nova will make you repeat this look.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am curious as to the layout of the tournament. How are match-ups made? Is it all going to be randomized?

Yep, once we have 16 forms in I'm going to randomize the tournament seeding.  I'm thinking I'll do the first round one night, and the rest the next night.

Archived