Training Camp Thread

Titans fan 617

14 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I wonder how many top 35 picks have had as little impact as Dodd. Guy is likely going to end his career with 12 tackles and a sack. What a monumental bust.

What did Maybin or Gholston do? They popped in my mind when thinking of guys with little to no impact after being drafted high. 

I know you can't measure OL, but Luke Joeckel was a joke as a draft pick. :) 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

"The Guy" feels that he is going to be cut soon as camp starts or maybe traded for like a conditional 7th pick to like New England.  That's what he feels, not heard. But the word around the facility is that mentally he isn't right for the NFL. 

He’s like VY upstairs soft & sensitive 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

What did Maybin or Gholston do? They popped in my mind when thinking of guys with little to no impact after being drafted high. 

I know you can't measure OL, but Luke Joeckel was a joke as a draft pick. :) 

Yeah, I'm sure there are other examples of guys on other teams who didn't work out... but thinking in more internal terms... he may be the worst of our horrible 2nd round picks.  Henry, Troupe, Calico, etc...  more than a decade of mostly misery in the 2nd round... and he may be the worst of that bunch. 

2 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Yeah, I'm sure there are other examples of guys on other teams who didn't work out... but thinking in more internal terms... he may be the worst of our horrible 2nd round picks.  Henry, Troupe, Calico, etc...  more than a decade of mostly misery in the 2nd round... and he may be the worst of that bunch. 

Don't forget my boy B. Sankey

Anyone see the report the Pats are looking to trade Malcom Mitchell?

If you were the Titans would you take a look? It’s weird that a WR needy team is looking to trade one of the few guys Brady has played with that still with the team. I know he’s had injury issues that could be the reason why but would you take a flyer on him?

19 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Anyone see the report the Pats are looking to trade Malcom Mitchell?

If you were the Titans would you take a look? It’s weird that a WR needy team is looking to trade one of the few guys Brady has played with that still with the team. I know he’s had injury issues that could be the reason why but would you take a flyer on him?

I've been eyeing the Pats as a WR target team.  They may be missing top end options, specially with Edelman's suspension... but they have a ton of those 3-4 guys.   That's exactly what we need.... I was specifically looking at Mitchell, Matthews (doubtful as he just signed), or Dorsett.  They have Hogan, Edelman, Britt, and those 3 guys vying for 5 spots... then there's Patterson and Slater as their STs guys... They're running 8 deep if they keep their 2 STs guys (with Patterson maybe in line to get WR work).

I would love to bring Mitchell or Dorsett to compete for that 3rd spot, and at no worse be our #4. 

Archived