Training Camp and Preseason: The WRs

WindyCity

I know Wims is dazzling people, but honestly he's this year's overrated camp/preseason WR darling and the fanbase is way too high on him right now. My guess is he starts out as the WR6 and is a gameday inactive, but I wouldn't be surprised if they try to stash him on the PS either.

1 hour ago, IronMike84 said:

I know Wims is dazzling people, but honestly he's this year's overrated camp/preseason WR darling and the fanbase is way too high on him right now. My guess is he starts out as the WR6 and is a gameday inactive, but I wouldn't be surprised if they try to stash him on the PS either.

PS bound and when White gets injured (assuming history repeats) then he gets promoted IMO

19 hours ago, Sugashane said:

PS bound and when White gets injured (assuming history repeats) then he gets promoted IMO

Have to say this about White - his injury history hasn’t changed the way he plays. He was fighting for extra YAC in a meaningless preseason game last night. Hard not to like the kid even if you can’t rely upon him to stay on the field. 

40 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Have to say this about White - his injury history hasn’t changed the way he plays. He was fighting for extra YAC in a meaningless preseason game last night. Hard not to like the kid even if you can’t rely upon him to stay on the field. 

Absolutely. He has heart for days, I hope he flips his career and does well. All the entitled clowns that enter the league and squander it make me root for him that much more.

11 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Absolutely. He has heart for days, I hope he flips his career and does well. All the entitled clowns that enter the league and squander it make me root for him that much more.

I met White two years ago at Rosemont Convention Center. He was undeniably a great person. Taking pictures with babies by putting them on his shoulders, showing great eye contact talking with adults, laughing with fans, etc. I don't have high hopes for him on the field, but he is a terrific person by all accounts. Prove us wrong, KW!

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I met White two years ago at Rosemont Convention Center. He was undeniably a great person. Taking pictures with babies by putting them on his shoulders, showing great eye contact talking with adults, laughing with fans, etc. I don't have high hopes for him on the field, but he is a terrific person by all accounts. Prove us wrong, KW!

Agreed.  I ran into him leaving a Cubs game this summer.  Real nice guy.

Just thinking about how great of fit a young Johnny Knox woulda been for the Nagy scheme. I always thought he was overhyped and limited in his skill set, but those skills he did have in this offense would have been great. Hester too. Not a #1 by any means, but with that versatility? Man... 

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Just thinking about how great of fit a young Johnny Knox woulda been for the Nagy scheme. I always thought he was overhyped and limited in his skill set, but those skills he did have in this offense would have been great. Hester too. Not a #1 by any means, but with that versatility? Man... 

I think with Marshall and Olsen that Knox and Hester could have been nightmares for Trestman if they were still healthy and productive. Hester was a deep guy that could be a gadget player in space too, Knox was an elite deep threat. The two could have opened up a lot for Marshall and Olsen. Then for Marshall and Jeffrey if Olsen had to move on. Could have been crazy.

I know we used Olsen's 3rd round compensation to get Marshall, but we would have just used our original 3rd and missed out on Brandon Hardin. Boo hoo. lol

Archived