Jump to content
X_Factor_40

LFFKL 2017 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:35 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What a strange thing to gloat about.  You drafted Hunt before Ware was injured, and you didn't even take Hunt with your first pick in this draft.

Sounds like an upset David Johnson owner to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Sounds like an upset David Johnson owner to me.

What does your absolutely ridiculous statement have to do with a random fantasy injury weeks later?  I didn't even pick a player before you picked Hunt with your 3rd pick in this draft.

Just trying to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What does your absolutely ridiculous statement have to do with a random fantasy injury weeks later?  I didn't even pick a player before you picked Hunt with your 3rd pick in this draft.

Just trying to follow.

Whats to follow? I said thank you guys for allowing Kareem Hunt to fall to me. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Whats to follow? I said thank you guys for allowing Kareem Hunt to fall to me. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You're sitting back, pretending that pure fantasy luck was part of your design.  If Hunt sustained a career-ending injury this next week, I'm guessing everyone who drafted before you should say "see, that's why we held off on drafting him, thanks for taking Hunt and not _______".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You're sitting back, pretending that pure fantasy luck was part of your design.  If Hunt sustained a career-ending injury this next week, I'm guessing everyone who drafted before you should say "see, that's why we held off on drafting him, thanks for taking Hunt and not _______".

Well aren't you awfully sensitive about a lighthearded fantasy football post. Imagine if I actually said something offensive. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Well aren't you awfully sensitive about a lighthearded fantasy football post. Imagine if I actually said something offensive. Yikes.

Oh.  We're assuming that a comment I responded to last week has me all sorts of fired up today.  Interesting.

I just pointed out that it was a strange thing to gloat about.  If you knew Ware was going to be injured and Hunt would be a top RB in fantasy, you would have undoubtedly taken Hunt over Lynch.  You didn't, of course, but didn't hesitate to gloat after the fantasy football luck shifted your way.  Just found it sort of... desperate.

If fantasy luck lands me a waiver wire stud, I'll be sure to thank everyone for not picking him up before I did.  Who doesn't love a good 'lighthearded', desperate fantasy football post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh.  We're assuming that a comment I responded to last week has me all sorts of fired up today.  Interesting.

I just pointed out that it was a strange thing to gloat about.  If you knew Ware was going to be injured and Hunt would be a top RB in fantasy, you would have undoubtedly taken Hunt over Lynch.  You didn't, of course, but didn't hesitate to gloat after the fantasy football luck shifted your way.  Just found it sort of... desperate.

If fantasy luck lands me a waiver wire stud, I'll be sure to thank everyone for not picking him up before I did.  Who doesn't love a good 'lighthearded', desperate fantasy football post?

Im 2-0 in 1st place by 42 points and have 114 more points than you through 2 weeks. You have yet to even break 100 points in either matchup. Yeah im the desperate one here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Oh.  We're assuming that a comment I responded to last week has me all sorts of fired up today.  Interesting.

I just pointed out that it was a strange thing to gloat about.  If you knew Ware was going to be injured and Hunt would be a top RB in fantasy, you would have undoubtedly taken Hunt over Lynch.  You didn't, of course, but didn't hesitate to gloat after the fantasy football luck shifted your way.  Just found it sort of... desperate.

If fantasy luck lands me a waiver wire stud, I'll be sure to thank everyone for not picking him up before I did.  Who doesn't love a good 'lighthearded', desperate fantasy football post?

Anyways. Go Lions because that's what matters

Edited by detroitlions72003

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Im 2-0 in 1st place by 42 points and have 114 more points than you through 2 weeks. You have yet to even break 100 points in either matchup. Yeah im the desperate one here...

Ha.  You counter my mention of your fantasy football luck by bringing up more fantasy football luck.  I lost my top player week 1, while your 11th player taken is a top fantasy performer after 2 weeks.  And I'm supposed to feel... bad?

You fell into the Hunt situation.  If you don't win, I'll be amazed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha.  You counter my mention of your fantasy football luck by bringing up more fantasy football luck.  I lost my top player week 1, while your 11th player taken is a top fantasy performer after 2 weeks.  And I'm supposed to feel... bad?

You fell into the Hunt situation.  If you don't win, I'll be amazed.

Thanks Ill take that as a compliment. Also, if you didn't trade away your first last year maybe youd be in a little better shape..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Thanks Ill take that as a compliment. Also, if you didn't trade away your first last year maybe youd be in a little better shape..

Better shape?  My roster was great heading into this year.  In other words, I should have traded away David Johnson and Greg Olsen during the draft for unknowns because they were obviously going to miss the majority of this year from injuries sustained during weeks 1 and 2.  Ridiculous.

I love how you act like some hindsight expert, as if you didn't fall blindly into where you are.  It's alright.  It's week 3.  Fantasy is all ebb and flow.  Despite my terrible luck so far, I'm 1-1 with a decent roster.  We'll see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×