Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

*You mean Billy? Id really rather not*

"Now listen here darling, I've rid the town of those guys held up in the bar and brought life back to the human race track.  I'm here to help, but I need to know as much detail about it as I can."

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Thank you boys so much, I haven’t seen this many people here in the stands for years! I can’t believe it! I don’t know what to say!* He stepped back and looked at you. *If it isn’t too much to ask, I have one more favor. If you are still set on trackin down Billy, please just hear him out. He’s a good man, I don’t know how he got himself in the trouble he has, but I KNOW he didn’t kill that boy. Please, don’t kill him.*

*i believe you, old timer. We hope to restore Billys good name. any advice where to find him?*

48 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"Now listen here darling, I've rid the town of those guys held up in the bar and brought life back to the human race track.  I'm here to help, but I need to know as much detail about it as I can."

Ahtahkahkoop batted his beautiful brown Apache eyes (charisma 7 + 4). Becky paused and thought.

*Look, me and Billy had a thing a long time ago, but we spilt up long before he got into any trouble. I don’t have a bad thing to say about Billy, but the sheriff wouldn’t lie about what he did.*

40 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<While victory dancing...scans crowd to see who won big or lost big on the race

Takara peered into the crowd, looking for anyone that stands out (Intelligence 18 + 4) and noticed a man in a top hat jumping up and down with glee. A woman in a blue dress wept on the first row of the seats.

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

*i believe you, old timer. We hope to restore Billys good name. any advice where to find him?*

26 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Slightly out of breath, tired, sweaty, and muddy I'll head over to listen to the answer.

*I really shouldn’t. I know Billy didn’t do nothing wrong and I’d hate to say something that got him into trouble. You boys have a nice day*

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<once the crowd begins to disperse...goes over and asks the man in the top hat how much did he win on me?

You ask the man how much he won (charisma 5 + 2)

The man looks you up and down and scoffs *Usually the horses stay in the arena. And they NEVER speak*

Just now, Malfatron said:

<approaches the woman with a soft expression>

*You bet on me, didnt you lass?*

*No, I bet on the handsome Native man. He has the physique of a racehorse, I thought he would run like one*

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ahtahkahkoop batted his beautiful brown Apache eyes (charisma 7 + 4). Becky paused and thought.

*Look, me and Billy had a thing a long time ago, but we spilt up long before he got into any trouble. I don’t have a bad thing to say about Billy, but the sheriff wouldn’t lie about what he did.*

"By the way, my friends call me Attika, so what exactly did the sheriff say Billy did? I've had a long couple of days and would like to get the story straight."

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

*No, I bet on the handsome Native man. He has the physique of a racehorse, I thought he would run like one*

*whew, thanks maam. Thats makes me feel a lot better! Glad i didnt let you down!*

<walks to the old chuch, whistling a happy tune>

Archived