Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

1 minute ago, Dome said:

The lady doesn’t look up.

*Okay.*

<walks over to the man in the suit>

*okay, we proved ourselves by getting those guys outta that barroom. You said we should start with something small. Now we are ready for the bigtime. What you got for us?*

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

<walks over to the man in the suit>

*okay, we proved ourselves by getting those guys outta that barroom. You said we should start with something small. Now we are ready for the bigtime. What you got for us?*

*Which one of you killed Frisk? And why? And the brainiac who decided y’all should try to  burn the place down?*

29 minutes ago, Dome said:

*Which one of you killed Frisk? And why? And the brainiac who decided y’all should try to  burn the place down?*

*its was self defense....well, we are new at this. So, okay, im figuring you dont have anything more for us. just one last thing before a final farewell. Could you tell me where Billy Gaskins house is? Im following up on a lead.*

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

*its was self defense....well, we are new at this. So, okay, im figuring you dont have anything more for us. just one last thing before a final farewell. Could you tell me where Billy Gaskins house is? Im following up on a lead.*

*Gaskins? I know nothing, I don't deal with that kind of stuff. Look, you all took care of Frisk and ran his men outta town, nobody is gonna weep for the loss of that dirtbag not even his momma. Now I need men of conviction, men who don't mind getting their hands dirty and will stand behind their work. So I'll ask again, which one of you killed Frisk? And why?*

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm gonna meander down to the church.

There’s a cemetery to the left in a fenced area. The building is in disrepair. Tall grass and sagebrush cover most of the walkway leading to the door.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

<"hey sheriff, cold you at least tell me where the Gaskins place is?"

*Small ranch about 3 miles outta town* the Sheriff points down the road you'd need to take.

50 minutes ago, Dome said:

*Small ranch about 3 miles outta town* the Sheriff points down the road you'd need to take.

<Leaves the Sheriffs office and strolls back past Becky and says, "I'm headed out to Billy's place now, hopefully I find something useful there.  Thanks for your help Sunshine.">

<Walks to the Gaskin Ranch

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<Leaves the Sheriffs office and strolls back past Becky and says, "I'm headed out to Billy's place now, hopefully I find something useful there.  Thanks for your help Sunshine.">

<Walks to the Gaskin Ranch

You can’t leave town without at least one other party member. Sorry lol but for my sanity I don’t want to split up the party too much in other locations.

Buddy system works just fine though.

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

You can’t leave town without at least one other party member. Sorry lol but for my sanity I don’t want to split up the party too much in other locations.

Buddy system works just fine though.

Well that sucks, :P

<heads over to Pinkerton office 

Archived