Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wanna peek in the window before I do anything though.

You peek in the window(Int 9 + 4), the pulpit has been burned and a few pews have been broken. Bird droppings cover most of the floor and rafters. There are closets on either side of the stage at the front near the pulpit. You can't see the entrance of the church from your window.

7 hours ago, Dome said:

*Gaskins? I know nothing, I don't deal with that kind of stuff. Look, you all took care of Frisk and ran his men outta town, nobody is gonna weep for the loss of that dirtbag not even his momma. Now I need men of conviction, men who don't mind getting their hands dirty and will stand behind their work. So I'll ask again, which one of you killed Frisk? And why?*

*I killed Frisk. I reckon thats the least amount of people I had to kill to get the job done. I got kicked out of the saloon before I could give him a proper burial.*

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

*I killed Frisk. I reckon thats the least amount of people I had to kill to get the job done. I got kicked out of the saloon before I could give him a proper burial.*

<moves on to the Pinkerton office and waits patiently outside for Steele to finish up his business.  While in the street, leaned up against a hitching rail, eats the fresh apple that Beck gave me  

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

***** a funeral... Don't you think? Dirtbags come and go, who cares what we do once they're gone.* The man lit a cigarette and leaned back in his chair, *Killing people doesn't bother you, does it Mr. Steele? As I mentioned once, I need a man who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty... I'd do it myself, but that's asking for trouble.*

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<while waiting for Steel and eating a delicious apple, I scan the street for anyone that may be out and about that I could talk to>

@Dome

A few men are shuffling towards Pistol Pete's Pistols and Shooting gallery. A woman is pruing a shrub outside the Doctor's office and her two children play nearby. Old Man Tenpenny sits outside his shop. 

36 minutes ago, Dome said:

***** a funeral... Don't you think? Dirtbags come and go, who cares what we do once they're gone.* The man lit a cigarette and leaned back in his chair, *Killing people doesn't bother you, does it Mr. Steele? As I mentioned once, I need a man who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty... I'd do it myself, but that's asking for trouble.*

*I was in the war. killing is all i know. what do you need done?

Just now, Dome said:

A few men are shuffling towards Pistol Pete's Pistols and Shooting gallery. A woman is pruing a shrub outside the Doctor's office and her two children play nearby. Old Man Tenpenny sits outside his shop. 

<heads over to the lady outside the doctor's office.  Takes hat off and says, "Howdy ma'am, The names Attika.  I wonder if I could ask you a few questions about the Gaskin Boy?"

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"Goes to Pistol Pete's"

Inside a few men take part in the shooting gallery, it's deafening. A man you assume is Pistol Pete and a woman wave you to the front of the store. *Howdy!* one of them yells.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

*I was in the war. killing is all i know. what do you need done?

*Good. I'm sure you've heard about the Ironside worker's strike, right? I don't know if you're aware of this, but this Pinkerton Detective agency branch opened up here in Dusty Butte to provide security to Ironside Railways and it's officials. My job would be a LOT easier if the workers would get back to work. I wouldn't have to worry about some loose cannon of a striker going crazy on an official and more laborers back on the rails is the best form of security there is. I need someone to get in close with the Laborer's Union and sabotage it from the inside, basically undoing everything Frisk and his goons did while they were here. Think you could handle something like that?*

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<heads over to the lady outside the doctor's office.  Takes hat off and says, "Howdy ma'am, The names Attika.  I wonder if I could ask you a few questions about the Gaskin Boy?"

*He's a bastard for what he did to little Floyd, and whatever it is he's done with Gracie. I hope he burns in hell.*

Archived