Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<uses newly found key to attempt to unlock the trap door

You open the trap door, it looks likes stairs that lead to an underground cellar with a dirt floor. It smells damp and musty. You see a glow coming from deep inside the cellar.

5 hours ago, Dome said:

You open the trap door, it looks likes stairs that lead to an underground cellar with a dirt floor. It smells damp and musty. You see a glow coming from deep inside the cellar.

<walks down as well to investigate the glow>

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<starts going down into the cellar

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

<walks down as well to investigate the glow>

You reach the bottom of the ladder and turn around. The small cellar is actually quite a bit bigger than you imagined, nearly as large as the church was. A wooden door at the back of the earthen room was partially open, and a light flickered in the room beyond the door. On the wall to the left of the room with the light is another door, it's all the way closed. On the right there are  a few wine racks, some crates and barrels.

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

You reach the bottom of the ladder and turn around. The small cellar is actually quite a bit bigger than you imagined, nearly as large as the church was. A wooden door at the back of the earthen room was partially open, and a light flickered in the room beyond the door. On the wall to the left of the room with the light is another door, it's all the way closed. On the right there are  a few wine racks, some crates and barrels.

<Yells up to takara @The Orca to come on down as well.  Walks up to the door parially opened with the light.  With tomahawk in hand slowly pushes it open and gently peeks in to the room and quickly looks around.

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<Yells up to takara @The Orca to come on down as well.  Walks up to the door parially opened with the light.  With tomahawk in hand slowly pushes it open and gently peeks in to the room and quickly looks around.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll follow Rick, sneaking behind him, trying to stay hidden.

Attika every so slowly begins to push the door open. It creaks, and just as you can start to see into the room you hear a female voice. *S-s-s-top! I'll s-s-shoot!! Billy's c-c-c-oming back any m-minute now!*

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<goes down and tries the closed door

You open the door. A waft of air that smells like death hits you in the face. It's a small hallway inside the room, it's very narrow. It appears to be part of an old mining system. 

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

<slowly gazes into the room smelling of death

It's too dark too see anything. You can just make out some beams  that lead you to believe it's an old mine shaft, you can't see more than a foot or two down the narrow passage.

The smell is almost unbearable.

Just now, Dome said:

Attika every so slowly begins to push the door open. It creaks, and just as you can start to see into the room you hear a female voice. *S-s-s-top! I'll s-s-shoot!! Billy's c-c-c-oming back any m-minute now!*

<stops quickly and and backs up a bit and says through the partially opened door, "Ma'am I presume you are Grace. People call me Attika. Can I come in and talk to you.  You can keep that gun on me the whole time. I just want to talk to you and Billy."

Archived