Update: Urban Meyer suspended 3 games

IDOG_det

22 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

My beliefs don't matter. Your beliefs don't matter. What matters is the committee found what they did after a thorough investigation, came to a conclusion, and that's that. Call it what you want but that is literally all that matters. If you want to believe there is corruption and the integrity is lacking, you'll find whatever evidence supports that and live off of it. I'll go buy you tin foil also. They did their investigation and this is what they determined. If they had fired him, I'd be speaking the same crap I am now..... but I guess my bias is showing or something like that. I dunno.

So you are saying that all of that I asked about is reasonable and me questioning those things warrants a tin foil hat?

3 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

That's just objectively false. I'd say his poor reporting only ever reduced the chances of Meyer being fired.

Examples? I’ve been in the hospital for work so haven’t been able check

3 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

That's just objectively false. I'd say his poor reporting only ever reduced the chances of Meyer being fired.

Just now, WeaponX said:

On his facebook page you can access his history of edits. It's fine if you change the story as you do more research, but the problem is he never issues any statement saying that he has updated his story or what the changes are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OhioStateFootball/comments/94t19c/crosspost_from_rcfb_a_lawyers_deep_dive_into/

^^ This is a log of his edits

11 minutes ago, WeaponX said:

So you are saying that all of that I asked about is reasonable and me questioning those things warrants a tin foil hat?

Nope, I'm saying what I said. You did not have access to what the investigation team had access to. You did not do any of the investigation besides internet sleuthing which could obviously be skewed to favor the outcome you wished had happened. If you feel they are purposely ignoring stuff to benefit one side then yes, you need some foil in your life. Is it possible these people overlooked stuff and made a mistake? 100%. Is it likely? Not really.

5 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

On his facebook page you can access his history of edits. It's fine if you change the story as you do more research, but the problem is he never issues any statement saying that he has updated his story or what the changes are.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OhioStateFootball/comments/94t19c/crosspost_from_rcfb_a_lawyers_deep_dive_into/

^^ This is a log of his edits

Careful, I brought that up and instantly got discredited and was called a homer or some crap as well as the guy who presented it b/c of his fandom. Also keep in mind it was edited and he had to backtrack a little bit b/c new evidence came out that contradicted what he initially found. It is in this current post though. Still doesnt' take away from McMurphy's obvious agenda.

There are also two other installment of this lawyer's findings if you care to read them. Easily found in that sub.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Friendly reminder: you were posting Bucknuts horse **** back when you thought Urban Meyer was getting fired.

Friendly reminder: I've told you I was keeping an open mind about this whole situation and exploring all possible scenarios throughout this whole ordeal while waiting for facts to surface. 

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

Friendly reminder: I've told you I was keeping an open mind about this whole situation and exploring all possible scenarios throughout this whole ordeal while waiting for facts to surface. 

No you weren't. If you actually were, and the only opinion that matters was what the Ohio State investigation found, you wouldn't have been digging up every OSU cesspool on the internet looking to discredit Courtney Smith. You wouldn't be posting blatant lies like "women lie all the time".

Like I said in the Ohio State thread when you tried to spout off nonsense about the Wisconsin situation - the nicest way I can put this is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

No you weren't. If you actually were, and the only opinion that matters was what the Ohio State investigation found, you wouldn't have been digging up every OSU cesspool on the internet looking to discredit Courtney Smith. You wouldn't be posting blatant lies like "women lie all the time".

Like I said in the Ohio State thread when you tried to spout off nonsense about the Wisconsin situation - the nicest way I can put this is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You must not know any females if you don't think women can lie. Again, Reuben Foster hates you. Again, Gareon Conley hates you. That's fine. You can live in your own little world, I have no problems w/ it. You do you. Unfortunately critical, unbias thinking doesn't seem to be one of your strong points so it is what it is. The fact that there were MANY accounts suggesting Courtney should be discredited, like, you know, by her own damn mother, suggests some of those thoughts might be warranted. You're too invested in being Captain Save-A-Ho (and no, that is not directed towards her. If you dont' get the reference, Google it), to even suggest there might be another side to the story. That's your fault. Take off your blinders and realize that not every person, gender, species follows the same path. Believe it or not, everyone is different.

EDIT: And I need to say this b/c I'm fairly certain where you're going to go: I have never and will never condone domestic violence or violence towards anyone.

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

You must not know any females if you don't think women can lie.

You didn't say that. You said "women lie all the time" in response to charges filed. That is inaccurate. There is established literature on the rate of unfounded claims (not all of which are lies).

I'd make fun of your reading comprehension, but that would imply at any time in this thread you've been sincerely looking for the reality of the situation instead of just flinging whatever crap you could at the wall to defend your school.

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You must not know any females if you don't think women can lie. Again, Reuben Foster hates you. Again, Gareon Conley hates you. That's fine. You can live in your own little world, I have no problems w/ it. You do you. Unfortunately critical, unbias thinking doesn't seem to be one of your strong points so it is what it is. The fact that there were MANY accounts suggesting Courtney should be discredited, like, you know, by her own damn mother, suggests some of those thoughts might be warranted. You're too invested in being Captain Save-A-Ho (and no, that is not directed towards her. If you dont' get the reference, Google it), to even suggest there might be another side to the story. That's your fault. Take off your blinders and realize that not every person, gender, species follows the same path. Believe it or not, everyone is different.

"females"

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You didn't say that. You said "women lie all the time" in response to charges filed. That is inaccurate. There is established literature on the rate of unfounded claims (not all of which are lies).

I'd make fun of your reading comprehension, but that would imply at any time in this thread you've been sincerely looking for the reality of the situation instead of just flinging whatever crap you could at the wall to defend your school.

SMDH. Good luck in all you do!!

Archived