4 fantasy Football Questions: Please Help

Hello Eagles Fans and Super Bowl Champions,

I am going forum to forum to ask 3 questions and also looking for any information/insight you have to offer about your beloved team and will have each thread linked in the fantasy football forum as a way for everyone to help everyone(ET already cleared me doing this)

1. Alshon Jeffrey is someone i think is being underrated at his 970-8 projections. I think he could be a 1100-10 guy if he is healthy. Am i asking too much there?

2. What do you make of your RB situation? I know you traded for Ajayi but given the cost it isn't too out of the question to expect a full-blown committee. 

3. Zach Ertz and Carson Wentz are both rated highly at their positions but who has the best chance to finish #1 this year? Can Ertz go for over 1000 yards/10TDs? What about Wentz going for 35+ TDs?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1) I think that's probably spot on for Alshon..he'll get Touchdowns...but we are adding Wallace, Sproles and Goedert on top of an even better Ertz and Agholor. 
So doubtful he puts up crazy yards.

2) I think Sproles on gamedays will help, but a non factor in fantasy unless you get points for returns. He might even be doing KR this year.
Ajayi I wouldn't trust to be more than a RB3, and Corey Clement has some upside. He should get touchdowns for you this year...though sproles back could eat away at what he did last year.

3) Honestly I think they are pretty safe bets...obviously Wentz is the easier bet as he can throw it to anyone and now has 3 6'5"+ targets.But I'd trust Ertz to do very well, he's Carson's favorite target I'd say.

4) Nelson Agholor will do really well, he can play inside and outside. Had a decent breakout last year, but by all reports is coming in stronger and faster than ever before. He has playmaking ability, so I could see him being in the 1,100+ yards with a healthy dose of touchdowns. If you do unit defenses, pick the Eagles...get a crazy amount of sacks.

1) Part of the equation is his health. But the Eagles spread the ball around a ton. I think your projection is on the high side. I expect Alshon to be a solid WR2

2) Ajayi will be a solid RB2 assuming health, but Clement could turn into a good flex player. They like him in the passing game and in the redzone

3) I think Wentz has potential to be the #1 QB more than Ertz as a the TE #1. Wentz is a freak. He'll be out there tossing tuddies week 1

4) im drafting Clement in any league i can. Agoholor too. They are both high  upside bench and flex players 

13 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

1. Alshon Jeffrey is someone i think is being underrated at his 970-8 projections. I think he could be a 1100-10 guy if he is healthy. Am i asking too much there?

2. What do you make of your RB situation? I know you traded for Ajayi but given the cost it isn't too out of the question to expect a full-blown committee. 

3. Zach Ertz and Carson Wentz are both rated highly at their positions but who has the best chance to finish #1 this year? Can Ertz go for over 1000 yards/10TDs? What about Wentz going for 35+ TDs?

4. Who are the over/underrated fantasy players you would like to call out and what do you expect of them statistically?

1) I'm not sure Alshon gets over 1000 yards with the way we spread the ball around, that said I think he's a lock for 10+ TDs with the way he and Carson connected at the end of last season and through the playoffs. He'll be a high end WR2, low end WR1 IMO.

2) I'm pretty sure its going to be a full blown committee. I don't see Ajayi getting the 20+ carries necessary with Clement breaking out like he did last year. Clement and Sproles will also take away most if not all of the 3rd down work.

3) If I'm betting on who would be the #1 at their position....I'm going Carson. Ertz will still be a high end TE and a great red zone target but I'm not going to bet against Gronk and Kelce who are both their team's #1 target.

4) Overrated: Jay Ajayi, simply because of the committee situation we'll run. That said I'd expect something like a 220 carry, 999 yard, 5 TD season from him.
Underrated: Nelson Agholor, He had the breakout we joked about but weren't expecting in year 3 with 60 balls, almost 800 yards and 8 TDs. I'd expect another jump this season and use last year's numbers as a floor for him.

As most have said, outside of Wentz and Ertz who baring injury should both be top 3 in FF pts at their positions. The rest are question marks. Not because of talent but because Wentz spreads the ball around to everyone. There is no #1!

So although AJ should be 1100-10, he probably won't. Although Ajayi should be 1300+-10 (total yds), he won't because of the Clements, Sproles, Agholor's ,Wallace's, Goederts, Ertz's, ect taking touches away.

AJ and Ajayi could get you 30pts one week and 3pts the next. High end WR/RB #2 at Best Fantasy wise IMO.

Archived