Preseason GDT game 1 - The Amazing Dallas Defense vs. SF

DaBoys

Just now, DaBoys said:

All of our DEs talk about Rod like he's their direct supervisor 

He is. I went to a Cowboys seminar and heard directly from Garrett how much he respects Rod. And then Rod spoke and I was ready to go run through a brick wall for the man. 

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Will be shocked if Chaz makes the team.

Honestly, with Flemming, I don't think we need him. Just carry Tyron, Collins, and Flemming at OT. If 2 of them get hurt, move one of our former LT, guards over and put in Looney, or Marcus Martin at OG

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Perhaps the active understudy who may get less of a role during the regular season but a more active role now??

This man went from being a DC for the legion of boom, one of the best defenses in the last decade, to be our secondary coach. If they have already are letting him call the defense over Rod, he is a shoe in to be our HC if we dont win soon. 

Given up theee 1st downs by penalty.  The other one by Brown I thought was a bad call that last PI was just a silly error and a trick by he reciever who made no effort to catch the ball instead went to make contact with Brown

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Impressions so far:

Flemming is great.

Bo knows.

Gallup can stay.

Defense is FLYING! (SMITH!!!)

Pretty pumped. 

Chaz is bad. He is broken.

Good call on Smith. His game speed was noticeably improved. I am seriously shocked on how fast our defense looked. Its been a long time since weve seen a defense fly around like this. 

And I really like the few drives we saw from Gallup. He by far looked like the best rookie to me. Williams and LVE look the part, but they both were shown up by our 3rd rounder. 

Archived