Some General Draft Help

AFF

And I have experience with that kind of crap, so it hits home. A few years ago a buddy of mine from HS ran this league and he did all kinds of sketchy crap. Well not even sketchy, he cheated. And I was the only one to catch him on it. Get this crap...

1. He would change his lineup during games. One time I caught him red handed, he flipped his QBs after the first quarter. The guy he had starting had -2 points and the QB he benvhed had already had like 15. 

2. He had a few family members in the league and he deffinetly had an advantage when it came to trading with them. He told me he would call them up and say he wanted a certain player and they would say "I'll accept whatever u offer." 

3. He's said to me he's cheated before and he probably owes everyone there money back because his championship wasn't legit. 

4. The league was together 8 years and him and his brother won 5 championships. hmmmm

5 And What finally did it for me....There was a sketchy trade the last season, I can't even remember the players involved. But it was a trade with a family member. Long story short, when I called him out on it, he got the entire league members to believe that I was the one being the Turd and they poked fun of me the rest of the season #Indiancollusion was the hashtag the rest of the season in our group chats. He and his brother both knew he had a history of cheating but neither said "hey guys this might be why Scott questioned this trade....."

I was just done with the entire thing. Here's a guy who's admitted to me he's cheated on multiple occasions but when it comes to confessing to the league, he'd rather me look like a piece of crap than admit any wrong doing. Almost ruined a 20 year friendship. 

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This is why as Commish i put everything on the league page and whenever it’s updated i drop the previous LM Note in the discussion board as a reference and save all group texts directing people to note like “this is when everyone was told and if you go here...you’ll see i posted this 2 months ago...clearly you didn’t remember or bother to look”

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Man I hate when leagues are ran by a sketchy Commish. Who the hell doesn't tell the league about a change like that? I mean this isn't some little change here, "Hey guys I'm changing it to where we'll have 6 bench spots instead of 7"...No, this is going from Standard scoring to PPR. Utterly ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Yeah, it's really nice that in my main league, we have a group text. Sure, it's mainly for talking smack, but every now and again the commish steps in with an actual announcement. This year we went from half point ppr to full point. We got a text, everyone agreed and boom, it was over and done with. 

The funny thing is is that we have a group text and he didn’t say anything about it in the group text. The commish see’s everyone on the regular except for me so I guess he communicated it to everyone in person and I got the shaft because no one texted anything about the rule change in the group text unless they just haven’t noticed yet or complained about it in person. I’ll laugh if I win the league anyways cuz that’s some bs.

8 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Man I hate when leagues are ran by a sketchy Commish. Who the hell doesn't tell the league about a change like that? I mean this isn't some little change here, "Hey guys I'm changing it to where we'll have 6 bench spots instead of 7"...No, this is going from Standard scoring to PPR. Utterly ridiculous. 

Man i even tell them about a bench spot change because these guys will riot if i do that and not say anything 

Archived