PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

When I moved down from 2.1, its because I had Rice, Reed, Mingo and Mayer on a similar level, with Rice at the top and hoped one of them would drop.  Glad to get Mingo here but would have been fine dropping down.  I think if this draft was held two weeks later, Mingo and Reed would be first rounders.  Steve Smith said Mingo is legit and loved him as a prospect and the last time he made a claim on a WR I remember, he said Kupp was the best WR in that class and people laughed at him.  So hopefully he has similar insight here. 

I am curious if they use Reed in the return game at all.  He has something special there as well.

11 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

With Mixon is some legal issues again which will likely blow over he is one infraction away from suspension any given day of week imo.

So Brown is a decent option to have on bench.

Thought long about picking Brown - I just can’t get behind anyone taken on the fifth round. Been burned on those dart throws too much to take one in the second round. He could have an opportunity though, we’ll see.

Just now, Lions017 said:

Thought long about picking Brown - I just can’t get behind anyone taken on the fifth round. Been burned on those dart throws too much to take one in the second round. He could have an opportunity though, we’ll see.

I only have 2 roster spots left so for me its like a 5th round pick here as well.

I will consider moving a WR for someone who missed out on a younger player.

WR- Dotson- untouchable

WR- Reed- untouchable.  Just want to see what he does first

WR- S. Moore- would take more than his current value

WR- Thornton

WR- Metchie

WR- Campbell

Will consider picks this year, picks next year, young RB with upside, etc.

6 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I'm not sure that would help, in this case @sammymvpknight works in healthcare w/10 hour days + drive time.

He is a very dedicated FF player

This isn’t a shot at anyone, but respecting people’s time is important.

When I ran several leagues for 10+ years it helped significantly here on the forum. Slotting out the entire round would get a round done as fast or as slow as we want, but things move. 

if anything it would help people with restrictive jobs. You know exactly when you pick and can make necessary arrangements. Have someone else post your pick if you’ll miss your slot, etc. 

At the VERY least, it’s worth a league vote. 

Edited by X_Factor_40
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Or…you can practice patience. Novel concept these days

I don’t draft during the day…sorry but that’s my reality. My schedule can revolve around fantasy football. You can give me a slot…I’ll only comply if it jives with my reality. 

Such a friendly and empathetic response. Welcome to the league.